Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a willy wonka poster....a used book....and a ufo.......LOL

too funny

i was about to get my mom a toaster but got her a 100 dollar gift card instead... imagine getting a toaster...would you be mad.LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by 91ACCORDSIR
      My dad girl got me some timberland gloves WTF do i want gloves for winter is fucking over...... I guess so i can remeber her next winter wtg Timberland gloves FTW Bitch
      Winter has just begun... on the 21st to be exact

What country do you live in?

Comment

ear muffs, cuz i prolly wont wear em.

Comment

while i wasn't a big fan of some of my gifts, i got to thinking, "at least someone cares enough about me to get me something when they didn't have to." with that thought, i won't complain about any of them.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
            i got a fanny pack, which was funny because i just watched the deleted scenes from 40 year old virgin, you know why your ***? two words = fanny pack
            lol, a fanny pack?!?!?!? somebody really loves you

Comment

A gift is a gift... I appreciate the thought behind anything someone is willing to give me!

The only thing that bugged me was the fact that my mom gave me like 3 sweaters. Now, they're all very nice sweaters, and I WILL wear them... however, I have no place to keep them! My space was limited before my fiancee moved in... now it's really tight! The sweaters I got last year are still perfectly good! I'm wearing one of the new ones right now though... and it's really nice. Even fits my gorilla arms!

Comment

Working...
              X