Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wudjagetwudjagewudjaget? (What did you get for Christmas?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legacy Accord
    what was this thread originaly about ?
    LMAO

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

I guess it's time to stop, eh?

I can't wait. I have one more night of presents tonight! I have to go to my old roommate's place (he's now living with my fiancee's old roommate... we swapped roomies! ) I have 2-3 more gifts coming to me there! I know they can't afford much, but their gifts are always thoughtful at least!

Comment

jdm door visors from the gf

Originally posted by fizzbob7
        first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
        Originally posted by ACC0RD22
        no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
        So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Among other things.

Comment

Let's see...

I got 9,000 someodd shares in PAN AM AIRWAYS (they went belly up in 1991, so they only have collector's value).

I got a hand made airplane Kaleidoscope.

A handmade license plate notepad (my little sister's first machine shop project).

A slot machine gumball machine

A Homer Simpson Universal Remote Control

A BUTT/FACE towel that is brown on one 1/2 and white on the other (you can guess which end is for which).

I got a 12 ton hydraulic press for the garage about 1 month ago.

DVD's, candy, another electric razor and a bunch of other stocking stuffers.

I also got $500 cash, which was for my big present. A set of Tokico Illuminas to go with my Neuspeed sports. I had $150 left over, and I am not sure what to get with that just yet. Maybe the rest of the stuff I need for my Prelude VTEC front brake conversion.

Which leads to the best present of all. I am going to give my car a bath this weekend and get some pics, so I can finally do a members ride thread.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I flew Pan Am in 1990!

Finally, we get to see your car. I can't wait!

Comment

Thanks a bunch. I am glad that someone is looking forward to it!

PAN AM used to own the airline world. They sold tickets for the first commercial flight to the moon at one point, and people actually bought them!

There have been several "iterations" of PAN AM since they went bankrupt, but it just wasn't the same.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                  Thanks a bunch. I am glad that someone is looking forward to it!

PAN AM used to own the airline world. They sold tickets for the first commercial flight to the moon at one point, and people actually bought them!

There have been several "iterations" of PAN AM since they went bankrupt, but it just wasn't the same.

you got stocks for your christmas present?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Yes I did.

I am a huge aviation buff, and I LOVE airplane/airline memorabilia. Since PAN AM went bankrupt in 1991, all of the stock certificates that I got are worthless as far as company stock goes. They are good for collector memorabilia though, and actually do have some collector value. They may get more valuable as time goes on, but that isn't why I like them. They are just a peice of history.

It was only one of my small gifts though, and also one of my favorites.

Comment

Working...
                    X