Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wudjagetwudjagewudjaget? (What did you get for Christmas?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Con't....

American Eagle "Varsity" glasses.

That is a check - for $100.00 bucks! OMG! From my Grandmother.

My other uncle retired from teaching, and is opening his own car shop - the not says he "Expects" us to come by and work on our cars whenever we want! Awesome. $25 also

Shirt. Dirty, shirt.

For my car:

My mom knows I like a nice candle ... From Candle FX.
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

GAP Jacket - this thing is realllllllllllly nice, and very warm. It has all the right pockets for cell phone and whatever else. Awesome cause my mom got it for me, and she knows I've been needing one.

Are you ready for this?

HOLLY SHIT!!! MY DAD GOT ME A FUCKING iPOD VIDEO!!!?!?!? Do you KNOW how much these things cost?! AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhH!H!!!

Ah so now ya'll see I feel spoooooiled !! Man though this is the best day of the year, for sure! Ahh well I'm going to go; I'm going to a girls house to give her the gift I got her (a silver turtle for a necklace).
      ROCK ON!!!

- Zipcreature
      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Spoiled brats!!! lol Joking guys. I now have enough to take my car into the shop and get some body work done. OMFG best Christmas gift ever all thats from my parents.
        "form follows function."
        Louis Sullivan

Comment

i got a back massager!

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
            DKM Cd ( From my older sister)
            yea dude!!!!!!!!11

dont look so confused, enjoy it

Comment

Hmm...lets see.....

I got a starbucks gift card, a checker shot glass set (25 pieces) (dont drink or play chess), a 2006 peanuts comic calendar....thats about it so far. Might be getting a couple more things...not sure though. haha...my list kinda sounds small and nothing special. Its all good though....I dont really care about getting gifts, and its always the thought that counts. I like Christmas because It gives me an excuse to give to my friends and family. They've done so much for me through out the year they deserve it. Anyways...happy holidays and a happy new years guys and gals!!!

Comment

I got some new wheels and tires, and $500.

Comment

money clothes....ps2 games..and a fresh canon digid cam!!!

Comment

just got back from my gf's house. she got me: a system of a down cd, a thursday cd, 40 year old virgin, and the waterboy cause i like that movie so much . he parents got me a cool calculator that has water inside and her sister got me $25 visa card

Comment

my brother got the damn ipod video.

i cant complain tho, a new car is quite a nice gift.

+35k a year for college tuiton isnt a bad gift either.
                      Last edited by williamsvt; 12-25-2005, 06:39 PM.
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I got mostly clothes, cash and gift cards from my family.

From my friends I got dvds, craftsman project center, some tools my personal favorite being a prybar with a post-it note saying help me change my axles?, christmas cards, and a few IOU for gifts.

Comment

So far- a brush, shoe polish kit, resonator

Thats just from my mom. I have yet to get anything from the rest of my family up here in Chicago. Then the rest of my family from NH Im seeing next week. My present Christmases always last mroe than a week
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

many many tools and a few bottles of vintage wine

Comment

Antoine got... laptop from me, creeper for the car from me, robe from me, new cell phone from me, stewie doll from me, homer doll from me.

Shirt from step mom!

(oh yeah, its meredith typing, someone remind him to log out of his name on my computer lol)
                              Last edited by MRX; 12-25-2005, 09:46 PM.
                              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                                just got back from my gf's house. she got me: a system of a down cd, a thursday cd, 40 year old virgin, and the waterboy cause i like that movie so much . he parents got me a cool calculator that has water inside and her sister got me $25 visa card
                                what thursday cd? I love them. funny because I dled thier CDs at school this fall and was wondering if I was even gonna like it.
                                -Mark-
                                CB7
                                CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                                Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Working...
                                X