Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bank Stole $40 of my Dollars

Shit!
    Im pissed off. I came from work tonight and opened up the envelope i got from the bank today.
    Then i was counting my money and i noticed that i was $40 short.
    I even double counted and everything. Fuck, they stole my $40.
    How can i get that money back? That was around 5pm today. And i heard the banks are closed tomorrow.
    How can i go about this? anybody know?
    Fuck. Shit. Ass. Bitch. Cunt. shooby-de-doo-wop.

1992 Honda Accord Owner

Originally posted by AccordMaestro
    Shit!
    Im pissed off. I came from work tonight and opened up the envelope i got from the bank today.
    How can i get that money back? That was around 5pm today. And i heard the banks are closed tomorrow.

Dude you should kick your ass for making this thread. The bank just short changed you go back tomorrow and tell them they owe you 40 bucks simple as that. Doctorcipher another ca-ching!

Edit: also it could be hidden fee or charges. Lates.
    Last edited by Chan_Man; 12-23-2005, 11:18 PM.
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

Comment

y dont you go up there...take every thing you got from the bank and tell them you want you FUCKIN MONEY...<<<just like that

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

just ask for your money dude, im sure there is no scandal going on in a fucking bank. And im sure if they were ripping people off, it wouldnt be 40 bucks at a time, thats way to damn noticable... if they were, it would probably be like a fraction of a cent or soemthing. Office Space, any one?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Are the banks opened tomorrow on christmas eve?
          1992 Honda Accord Owner

Comment

go in there and slide the bank teller a note without saying a word...tell her you want it in single unmarked bills...tell her not to panic..and everything will be ok... you should get your money back

Comment

AccordMaestro, if this is cash back from a deposit the teller would be over for the day. Tellers always want to balance. Call up the branch, ask to speak to the service manager and ask if that teller was over $40.

They can re-count the drawer and find it if the teller didn't pocket it or have some other outage that offset and masked it by mistake.

But if they can't find it that way, demanding the money will get you nowhere, you know that. Or maybe you don't and you'll find out for yourself.

Also consider an ATM or debit card instead. Using a teller for simple banking is a in every way.
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Are the banks opened tomorrow on christmas eve?
                how dumb have we become? damn man, it's your bank. i don't know what bank you do your financial transactions with. how should i know? why would you expect me or anyone else to know?

try calling your bank, and seeing what can happen with the situation.

seriously, use some common sense.

ah, sometimes i forget, common sense is not that common.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by deckeda
                  AccordMaestro, if this is cash back from a deposit the teller would be over for the day. Tellers always want to balance. Call up the branch, ask to speak to the service manager and ask if that teller was over $40.

They can re-count the drawer and find it if the teller didn't pocket it or have some other outage that offset and masked it by mistake.

But if they can't find it that way, demanding the money will get you nowhere, you know that. Or maybe you don't and you'll find out for yourself.

Also consider an ATM or debit card instead. Using a teller for simple banking is a in every way.
                  I hope i can do that all by tomorrow. I exactly who it was by the way, i know where she sits.
                  1992 Honda Accord Owner

Comment

I hope i can do that all by tomorrow. I exactly who it was by the way, i know where she sits.
                    you know where she sleeps too?

if you do, get your money and smack the hoe!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                      how dumb have we become? damn man, it's your bank. i don't know what bank you do your financial transactions with. how should i know? why would you expect me or anyone else to know?
                      Dude, calm your nuts. Most banks are usually closed the same days. I dont know if banks close on christmas eve or not. that is all.
                      1992 Honda Accord Owner

Comment

Dude, calm your nuts.
                        i'm not the one that posted this:

Shit!

more specifically:

it just seems to me that the 1st thing to do would have been to call the bank and ask them. instead, you came to cb7tuner.com. some things make sense, others don't. this particular instance fits the latter.

Most banks are usually closed the same days. I dont know if banks close on christmas eve or not. that is all.
                        call your bank.
                        call your bank.
                        call your bank.

seriously, call your bank. regardless of whether your bank/local branch is open tomorrow, you need to talk to someone about the matter. posting on cb7tuner.com is not helping your case with your bank.

seriously, call your bank. and next time use common sense.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

the thing that would make more sense to me is when you get money in ANY KIND OF TRANSACTION is to count it right then in there with the other end of the deal still there

Comment

good point but id still call

Check Out My Car

Comment

im a teller, if they short changed you they would definately know. at the end of the day when they prove their drawer, they know exactly how many cents they are off, if they have an extra 40 bucks, they will know. go in in person to the same teller you had and explain the situation and they might remember and give it to you. good luck.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
                              X