This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Legitimate way to make extra cash

But recently my good friend of about 11 years turned me onto a website that pays you to surf. I wont get too much into it because I dont want to seem like a spammer or a con-artist. But you make 144% of what you invest in about 2 weeks. I have seen a profit of $132($432 together back to me) so far off $300 and I as well as my friend are putting in $2000 tonight, for a profit of $880 (more for him because of referral commissions and stuff).

Anyways, if you are interested to learn more feel free to PM me.
    If you want to check out the site it is http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=13390
    If you do decide to sign up, please use that link because it has my refferal code.
    You need a StormPay Account also to send money and get paid. It is just like PayPal. You need the Stormpay first and then the 12dailypro. I will walk you through it if needed.
    Thanks for your time.

i myself has made a few bucks.. i'll be going in big in a few months.. just need to save up the right amount of cash..

This program is extremely popular... theres about forum talking about it that leads to almost 15,000 pages.. read more about it here.. http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?showtopic=1717

You have 2 posts. I'm doubting the legitimacy of this.
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

SOMEONE PULL OUT THE BAN STICK!!!!11!!!one!!!eleven!!1

Comment

lol lets just say this is "soon2bdropped" after deevergote see this he'll ban me.. because he banned my 1st name..

what do u guys need proof of my egold screenshot? did you guys read the links..

i can provide you with one more forum moderator that making some money off this..

Comment

[11:29] airidein2years: hello
          [11:30] airidein2years: did u banned me?
          [11:30] Deevergote: yes. for a day
          [11:30] airidein2years: um why?
          [11:30] Deevergote: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpos...98&postcount=14
          [11:31] airidein2years: as far as i know i didn;t recieve a warning in my pm
          [11:32] airidein2years: ok what did i say wrong there? me and him always talk on AIM.. ain't like i was serious
          [11:32] airidein2years: well u ain;t talking
          [11:32] Deevergote: i didn't know that. other people don't know that.
          [11:32] Deevergote: if you want to joke around, do it on IM. otherwise, it looks like flaming
          [11:33] Deevergote: the warnings weren't working, so occasional bannings are going to begin.
          [11:33] airidein2years: man fuck YOU AND THIS SITE.. U CAN KEEP MY NAME BANNED PERMANTELY.. OTHER GOOD REASON WHY NOT TO GET ANOTHER CB7.. I'M DEFINATELY GOING WITH CD5(5TH GENERATION ACCORD) FUCK THIS WORTHLESS SITE
          [11:34] airidein2years: MORE AND MORE THIS SITE IS GONNA GO TO HELL
          [11:34] airidein2years: USE UR POWERS
          [11:34] airidein2years: ABUSING YOUR POWERS.. NO WARNING NO NOTHING
          [11:34] airidein2years: FUCK THIS

So you just come back to make a buck, right? I won't ban you... Honestly, I only banned you for a day the first time. Mind the rules and you can stay. I locked this thread up though, since there WILL be flaming. I would've deleted it if I didn't put this little explanation here...

Comment

Working...
          X