No announcement yet.

Reached Legal Age.. wooptie Doo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday los!!! Ivie is officially no longer cradle robbing!!! when am i gonna see you guys again? May want to think about stopping here when adam does...
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

HBD!

me=lazy

Comment

HBD as well!

So what are you getting me for your birthday?

Comment

Happy birthday muffin!!!! I never really believed that you were 16 when I met you. SMOOCHES from Jacksonville!! mwah.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

errrr.. that message was brought to you buy Allgo_allshow aka, meredith, midnite's girlfriend....

someone beg antoine to log out of cb7tuner on my computer!!

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
              Happy birthday muffin!!!! I never really believed that you were 16 when I met you. SMOOCHES from Jacksonville!! mwah.
              Wow looks like Los' Birthday wish came true after all!
              "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Hope you had a good one man .

Aaron
                If any one knows of someone looking to buy a Mazda, Subaru, Audi or Porsche please drop me a line.

Comment

Working...
                X