No announcement yet.

Kazza Lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i download Kazza lite +++ but it not that great you got to go threw the songs to find a good one. im gonna try bear share right know and see how it is tanks for all your help everyone
    cb7 sold
    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
    95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

I use Kazaa Lite K+++, and have no probs. Other than the squeaky songs after halfway(the ones the RIAA puts out) You can get it and pretty much any other small program at www.oldversion.com Thats where I download all of my small programs at since the old versions have no adware and crap to slow it down. Just make sure you turn off your computers sharing if you use kazaa or any other program. They arent sueing people for downloading, just the ones that share the files.

Comment

shareaza is pretty good too.
        linky

no ads.
        uses edonkey, gnutella(what bearshare uses), and bittorrent to search and download.
        can find almost anything, kinda slow downloading though.

S A N D I E G O

Comment

damn you got to pay for baer share that sucks looks like im gonna try another one
          cb7 sold

Comment

bear share is free look around and you will see it
            go to download

download it then it will give you 2 choices
            pro or free verisan go to that and finish the installing

(\__/)
            (O.o )
            (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

all i gotta say is limewire is crap, not enough users...also theres this program called audiogalaxy, i used it after napster craped out and before kazaa, it's weird the way it works but it worked good...what it is is its a little program that manages your downloads, but the way you search for music is you go on their website and search for the song you want, and pick the one you desire out of the results...i dont know if it still works this way, havent used it in about 2 years...its for music only also

oh and by the way after you install run some type of program like AdAware...there was this worm i had that was from Audiogalaxy

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
                I use Kazaa Lite K+++, and have no probs. Other than the squeaky songs after halfway(the ones the RIAA puts out) You can get it and pretty much any other small program at www.oldversion.com Thats where I download all of my small programs at since the old versions have no adware and crap to slow it down. Just make sure you turn off your computers sharing if you use kazaa or any other program. They arent sueing people for downloading, just the ones that share the files.
                those squeeky songs are the funniest shit ever, especially when you dont expect it to be when your bumpin it. K++ isa good version.. they just made Kazaa Lite and KaZaA pay.. so if u lose the download ur gonna have to pay for it unless u got hookupz.

Comment

I wouldn't ever use Kazaa again. For off campus downloading I use Emule which can be slow at times, but you will be able to find almost anything if you have a good serverlist. I've never gotten a bad file or virus from there in my over 1 year of using it. Visit www.sharereactor.com for some good links for stuff and to download a good serverlist. Luckily I'm on campus and can download stuff at 1 mb/s using DC++ from all the other piraters around here hehe.

Comment

Ever since you guys posted that shit on bit torrent, ive been using that. It takes a while to download whole CDS but its worrth it, the quality is EXcellent...
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

my freind just told me about Limewire it works good no pop ups or anthing so im sticking with it thanks for everones input
                      cb7 sold

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordDx
                        my freind just told me about Limewire it works good no pop ups or anthing so im sticking with it thanks for everones input
                        i havent used limewire for a long time.
                        do you still have to start over if someone logs out when your downloading from them?
                        i hated that, thats why i moved on to better ones.

S A N D I E G O

Comment

nope it downloads from multiple users so if one goes away it will pic up with anohter usere
                          cb7 sold

Comment

Working...
                          X