I am a wino-o. Anybody else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a wino-o. Anybody else?

Tis true...I am a self proclaimed wino-o. I didn't know if I was the only one?
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

uhm. yeah. do you ust have to suck wine out of paper bags on park benches to qualify? or does showing up to parties with your own bottle of GOose that you like to drink straight from with a chaser of soda on the side count, too?

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by i'm the girl
      uhm. yeah. do you ust have to suck wine out of paper bags on park benches to qualify? or does showing up to parties with your own bottle of GOose that you like to drink straight from with a chaser of soda on the side count, too?

hmm...I don't drink out of a paper bag, I have some resemblence (sp? wtf I'm half ass drunk ) of class. I mostly drink yellow tail since I'm in college. Good stuff.

I don't think the goose qualifies you as a wine-o. True wine only
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
        hmm...I don't drink out of a paper bag, I have some resemblence (sp? wtf I'm half ass drunk ) of class. I mostly drink yellow tail since I'm in college. Good stuff.

me and wine are very good friends when i want to drink all day

i dont drink out of a bag either. the paper bugs my mouth

Comment

i dont drink out of a bag either. the paper bugs my mouth
          hahahahaha!!!

Update, I don't know what the hell I was doing but I punctured my thumb opening another bottle. I would post pics...but damn the camera is just a pain in the ass to get right now.
          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

i think i still have wine in my house. well sake. thats rice wine. but wine just the same... maybe i have a chardonnay too - not for long!

yeah i love sake, come to think of it - so i guess i am a wino.... that and my affinity for expensive dessert wines...

hey if its legal... !

Comment

Yellowtail... I love that stuff. My buddy from Cali brought it to Vegas. Good times
              90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
              Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

Originally posted by 84Blazin
                Yellowtail... I love that stuff. My buddy from Cali brought it to Vegas. Good times
                Honestly dude..it's the shit. $10-12 a bottle...who can beat that? AND it tastes great.
                The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

thats what i have ... some yellowtail chardonnay !!! -- but its not chiled... dammit! i guess we'll have to wait til tomorrow, my sweet bottle

Comment

thats what i have ... some yellowtail chardonnay !!! -- but its not chiled... dammit! i guess we'll have to wait til tomorrow, my sweet bottle
                    The freezer pwns you

I am a big Shiraz fan...I'm currently enjoying a bottle as we speak. I <3 Shiraz
                    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

damn im 21 for almost 2 months and still havent had a drink i suck lol

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                        WHAAATTTT?????

This is nuts. I can't wait until the spring meet, you and I are going to kill a bottle of something.
                        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

WHAAATTTT?????

This is nuts. I can't wait until the spring meet, you and I are going to kill a bottle of something.
                          sounds like a plan bro lol

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                            I'm fast coming up on 22.5 and I've still never drank either. I haven't figured out why though...I'm gonna call it an intense lack of motivation.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                              I'm fast coming up on 22.5 and I've still never drank either. I haven't figured out why though...I'm gonna call it an intense lack of motivation.
                              funny thing is im not against drinking nor am i gonna say its not for me i just havent had a reason lol

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                              X