No announcement yet.

I am a wino-o. Anybody else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ehhh drinking is an expensive habbit, esp. at college. Not something necessarily that you want to do everyday.

not much of a wine drinker, but people at college would buy boxes of wine...now thats some cheap ass wine and large quanities.

on a side note my parents drink wine like its their job...no idea what they drink.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
      I'm fast coming up on 22.5 and I've still never drank either. I haven't figured out why though...I'm gonna call it an intense lack of motivation.
      This can't be true. I started drinking when I was 19 and I consider that late!

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
        You don't believe me?

Comment

If you like the Yellow Tail Shiraz (one of my favorites right now also), try the Little Penguin (I think that's the name) shiraz. It's about the same price and really good. On a side note, the local grocery store had Magnums (the gigundous (pronounced "Ji-gundous") bottles) for like $16 bucks. Yeah I bought 5 of 'em. Wine-o, and proud of it!
          If any one knows of someone looking to buy a Mazda, Subaru, Audi or Porsche please drop me a line.

Comment

Originally posted by dubdealer
            If you like the Yellow Tail Shiraz (one of my favorites right now also), try the Little Penguin (I think that's the name) shiraz. It's about the same price and really good. On a side note, the local grocery store had Magnums (the gigundous (pronounced "Ji-gundous") bottles) for like $16 bucks. Yeah I bought 5 of 'em. Wine-o, and proud of it!

i will have to look for the Little Penguin (sounds like something i'd say if i waere already drunk)

Me gusta Shiraz.

Sometimes i'm guilty of buying those huge bottles... but not usually - my taste is expensive more often than not.... unless i'm mixing drinks like sangria, etc

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
              mm..that is late.

Comment

My name is Toney, and I am a certified, self proclaimed wine-o
                (kinda feels like I'm at an AA meeting)
                Check out what used to be mine
                Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                  You don't believe me?
                  I guess I believe you, just...wow

Comment

Time ta' start drinkin'

W00t getting wine drunk tonight!
                    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                      damn im 21 for almost 2 months and still havent had a drink i suck lol

Whats taking you so long?........you should have had a drink when you turn 21.........DAM!....

Comment

I'm almost 18.5 and I've never drank, smoked, smoked, dipped, or anything. I just choose not to.

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron
                          I'm almost 18.5 and I've never drank, smoked, smoked, dipped, or anything. I just choose not to.
                          wow man, i really respect that.

now i'm not sure I would be classified as a wino-o, but i enjoy the occasional glass every now and then. i'm more of a beer drinker.

i like merlot and white zin. chard is ok too.

fun fact - i work at the world's largest winery
                          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by i'm the girl
                            uhm. yeah. do you ust have to suck wine out of paper bags on park benches to qualify? or does showing up to parties with your own bottle of GOose that you like to drink straight from with a chaser of soda on the side count, too?

last time i checked grey goose was a Vodka, not a wine.

People who drink wine at my college usually drinnk the box's of franzia, its pretty funnny seeing people hold boxes of wine upto their mouths and gulping it down. I think people also drink pinogrigio (sp), i think it all depends on whatever is cheap. I myself, don't drink too much anymore, but when i do, i usually go for the hard shit like Vodka, and Rum.

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron
                              thats pretty damn good, but at some point in your life you should just have a little alc, just to see what all the fuss is about.

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                                thats pretty damn good, but at some point in your life you should just have a little alc, just to see what all the fuss is about.
                                I think I'll refrain. My mother's side of the family has had a history of substance abuse problems. Her father was an alcoholic and I'm not even going to touch the stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X