JDM crew..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM crew..

Man guys here in OKC oklahoma every saturday night i usually go out and part to just watch the cars cruise, last sat i saw a whole bunch of Really nice cazrs (Not riced out but pure JDM) parked in a parking lot, There was a few Hatches but there was one CB7 and i was in love.. It was sooo nice, Black, Bronze ITR's JDM Headlights, All red tails, Red Racing seats, JDM bumper, slammed.. it was sooo clean..
    R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
    CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
    Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Originally posted by yeamans17
    i passed through oklahoma city a month ago and saw a bunch of jdm hondas being pulled over off 35 they were all pretty sweet lookin
    Lol i have a couple of buddies who swear by JDM and i absolutly love it.. One acutally just got T-Boned in his 91 Teggie GSR, One has a Red 91 Teg 4 door with a Carbon Fiber Lip, There is mostly all Integra's with my friends.. They are the ones who got me into JDM.. I used to want the big ass ricer wing and such and a full body kit and all show no go in other words (don't get me wrong there are a few of them that look extremely nice)..

CG Coupe!

Comment

i dont think i really ever got into jdm, i guess im more usdm and keepin it simple and debadged.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

my next project is def gona be a jdm cb7.(i have a cb9) i wana do like the oem jdm look tho, like black bumbers, intersection lights, rear fog, bumper pole, cb3 one peises, black trim tail lights, make it look like it came strait from japan. i saw
        Ronald_Type-R's car and thought it was such an awsome look

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

OH i absolutly love the inersection lights..

CG Coupe!

Comment

I was a uber-JDM whore back in the day, I bought everything I could find. Not any more though, I ended up selling alot of stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X