X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoon Accord

I wish that Spoon made stuff for 4th Gen Accords
    wouldn't that be kick ass?

other than Vtec controlers and stuff like that...
    Attached Files

hey moderators and anyone who knows the answer
    how long can a engine be out of the car w/o it messing anything up?...

Comment

a motor can sit for a very long time. as long as it is not outside or something. you'll have to change the fluids when you put it back in a car, but it will be fine.

and yes, spoon should make shit for our cars
      Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

Might as well drain everything out of it if you are going to let it sit a long time.
        74 Malibu 900WHP

Comment

what you trying to get thats spoon? Engine?

Comment

to my knowledge you won't find anything Spoon OR Mugen for ANY Accords...which is ***. But you can sorta have one that looks like it by getting the carbon fiber hood and the slipstreams in black and stuff like that. I was originally gonna do that...but I don't know. It's corny and overdone...but clean as shit (that's good).
            + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectCB7
              to my knowledge you won't find anything Spoon OR Mugen for ANY Accords...
              Well that's just not true. Although there is no support for the 4th gen the 5th gen is a whole different story. The 5th gen Accord was a great touring car racing in many events with allot of support from the large tuners like Spoon and Mugen.
              My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

^^^

I knew there was a Casterol (sp) Touring car in the series, but I nere knew of any other ones. The 5th gen definately gets more love from Japan but I don't see why the 4th gens shouldn't.

+ '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

Working...
                X