F**king C*ck Suckers!!! >:O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F**king C*ck Suckers!!! >:O

sorry guys ranting here just letting off some steam, some MF tried braking into my mom and mines car last night, i go to open to go to work i see two new scratches, iml ike wow thats *** owell not like this paint job will be here forever it is stock, i grab my handle and muich to my suprise, scratch marks, like huge, someone was using a screwdriver to get between the door and the car and unlach my door, and mei have a radar detector mounted right on top and my 200+ dollar alpine unit just sitting there, so...form now one NEVER forgetting to take faceplate off, also...never forgetting to pay my insurance lol!\

edit: oh yea...and my moms car...doesnt even have a stereo....or anything its a POS 93 civic purple with 250,000 miles on it everything stock..who teh fuckwouldtry to break into that?
    92 CB7 *Sold $3300 102K Miles 4 door LX

94 Del Sol *Baught $3300 80K Miles on chasis
    and 60K miles on b18b1 motor swap

maybe they wanted the car for parts.
    It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

lol maybe but...its seriusly a beater car, 2 accidents, never fixed lol nothing ever replaced intereior shot, exterior shot, theonly parts you could use would be thenew tires she just baught, oh and rotors, i am looking into alarms right now anyone know anyone in cali that can install them? if not i will maek a new thread about them

Comment

or....sell the radar and the deck, YES!
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          or....sell the radar and the deck, YES!
          noooo

Comment

crack does things to people.

Comment

Call me paranoid, but everynight i take out my ecu fuse and my deck out and put it in my room. Lock everything up.
              "form follows function."
              Louis Sullivan

Comment

That may sound extreme but i do the same shit dont feel so bad bro. I lock it up and put the ride in gear.

Comment

Working...
                X