• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad grades = Great Jobs!

Want proof?

http://www.americanpolitics.com/bushtranscript.html

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

I dont like Bush...but those grades really arent that bad...C's are pretty much average...and John Kerry made about the same grades as Bush did in college - minus some cocaine
    Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

im not a bush fan either, but in all honesty grades say dick about a person. I didnt give two shits in highschool about a damn thing and passed with alike a 2.1 now im in college with a 3.5 GPA im attending a university for a year in germany and i plan on living there when i graduate in a year and a half. So if you looked at my transcripts i'd probably look like an idiot too.

"you know what a neo-conservative is...it's someone who watches the matrix and believes it's real" - lewis black.

ohio cb7's #9

Comment

yea...i am currently a senior, i get Bs but...if you look at my work...i havnt turned in a HW assignment or IN-class assignment in years.....i just am somewhat smart and get 100 percent or if there is extra credit get 110 percent on ALL my tests....so...usually i get 80-85% grades by doin nothing but test taking
        92 CB7 *Sold $3300 102K Miles 4 door LX

94 Del Sol *Baught $3300 80K Miles on chasis
        and 60K miles on b18b1 motor swap

Comment

fine are fairly consistent but dropping due to harder courses now...
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7LX
            im not a bush fan either, but in all honesty grades say dick about a person.
            I think it says a lot about commitment.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
            Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
            Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
            Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Would people get off Bush's back already?! Holy shit, cry about something else! Let's do something positive and SUPPORT our troops! I have 2 friends in iraq as we speak and all they need is our support!
              My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                Would people get off Bush's back already?! Holy shit, cry about something else! Let's do something positive and SUPPORT our troops! I have 2 friends in iraq as we speak and all they need is our support!
                what do they need for our support? food? water? bullet proof vests? NOOO they need us to remove bush! exactly..
                To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                  what do they need for our support? food? water? bullet proof vests? NOOO they need us to remove bush! exactly..

If you had a friend their you'd understand my friend. Face facts, bush is not going any where. So, in turn we must support them until 2008. AT that point, we can say all the GET them out of there's we want. For now, most of the people there feel they're already there, and doing something good for the iraqi people. Most iraqi's are grateful for what we did, (Not saying it's warranted in anyway, but at least this has come out of it to help them).
                  My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

I'm a minority cause I'm asian either way I'll get a great job. Maybe because I'm asian, yeah cause us asians are smart and do mind the small penis legend.
                    "form follows function."
                    Louis Sullivan

Comment

^^^ lmao

Sorry man, A Carlos Mencia movie clip just went off in my head.
                      90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
                      Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

did bill gates graduate college? isnt he the richest man in the world? try aiming at someone else besides bush. theres plenty of other high school drop outs that are making it big.

Comment

i dunno grades have proved to be pretty important to me...

because i was valedictorian i got a full 4 year scholorship. and because of my GPA i just scored a great internship paying really really good money.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                          X