Whats in your pockets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chan_Man
    Well my dad lost 5 cellphones by doing that alright and it feels funny. When I have it in my pocket I know its there. With the clip you just hardly notice it.
    He was probably using the cheap ones, the made in Taiwan ones...
    The one that i got that came with Nextel actually holds the phone pretty good.
    I always trust it.

Plus it doesnt make ur side look bulky at all, only if u lift ur shirt over it.

Comment

Cell, Keys, Contact Lens Case with 3 - 80mg OxyContins in the "R" side (I don't wear contacts), $2,862....
      My CB7

Comment

do that many people really carry knifes? u guys live in the hood or something

Comment

keys, payckeck, 1.17 in change, cell,

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

91 blue accord ex 4 door automatic

Comment

Nothing right now, typically have a pen, work cell, personal cell, wallet and keys

Comment

keys, palm tungsten E2, wallet, cell phone (in the cell phone pocket), a pen, random change, and occaisionally my canon a80.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                I've notice that most of you guys keep your cell in ur pockets...

Am I the only that finds that uncomfortable?

I use the cell holder, clips to ur belt...
                i use the belt clip to hold my phone to my pcket. clip it to the top of the pocket with the phone facing my leg and the clip on the outside of my pocket. Always know if its there or not. plus i can leave my phone on the clip and use my phone.

Originally posted by Dr.x
                You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                  Same thing I always have...wallet, keys, phone...

yes sirrrrr
                  92 CB7 *Sold $3300 102K Miles 4 door LX

94 Del Sol *Baught $3300 80K Miles on chasis
                  and 60K miles on b18b1 motor swap

Comment

I'll be the first to say it- either you guys are lying your asses off, your you carry WAY to much cash. Arer you planning on buying the next CB7 you see in a parking lot, or what? What the hell would you even need anymore than $100 for? Stop dealing drugs, or at least put that money in a savings account and increase your profit margin.
                    -Jay

Comment

bored... and bumping an old thread

chapstick
                      $22
                      keys
                      wallet
                      cell
                      ticket from a hockey game i went to last night

Comment

right now i have keys cell and lots of lint

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                          do that many people really carry knifes? u guys live in the hood or something

yo yo, i carry a 22 y0, im in da hood man, com'on me and my 22 and knife will get em'.

most people carry knives for either practical or safety reasons. I used to carry a knife while sail racing, incase of accident, because of ropes getting caught and what not.

i carry my wallet in the rear, change sometimes in the side pockets, maybe a pen for class, and my celly.
                          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

today my pockets are full, car keys (90,91,03) accords, house keys, storage keys, toolbox keys, 2 mints, pen , work cell phone, regular cell phone, 10mm socket buisness cards

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
                              i feel so lost without it in my pocket... its like i go to feel for it evertime i sit/get up and if i dont feel it my heart like drops...

LMAO thats me!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Cellphone and two guitar picks...
                                My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Working...
                                X