what's your musical guilty pleasure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's your musical guilty pleasure?

i'm a die hard metal fan. but their's something about allison kraus, soggy bottom boys and most bluegrass.
    Last edited by souldoubt; 12-15-2005, 02:05 PM.

i listen to rap and punk rock all day long, but theres something about country that catches my attention every once in awhile
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

rap, hip-hop, some rock, some punk...thats about it...emo, screamo, country...all that stuff is worthless IMO

Comment

I listen to Hip-Hop, R&B, Reggeaton, Merengue, Bachata,and Salsa.

Comment

rock, rap, techno, alternative

Comment

Usually old-school metal (ie: Iron Maiden, Megadeth, pre-Black album Metallica, Anthrax, Suicidal Tendancies, Scorpions, etc), but have been caught listening to Black Eyed Peas, George Strait, even some drum & bass.
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

my guilty pleasure is Emo when no one is around, when peeps are around Rap, hip hop, punk or rock

Comment

My guilty pleasure is Eurobeat (the stuff in the Initial D cartoons...) I also like old 90s dance stuff like The Real McCoy and Jon Secada.

As a refernece, my usual music is: Punk, Black/Death metal, Ska, and big band Jazz

Comment

i lovee bluegrass but its not really a guilty preasure to me .. ilove drivin thru town with all the windows down blairing bluegrass and seeing the reactions on there faces........i listen to everything..and when i say everything i mean it...i mean theres allways the couple bands i dont like no madder wat which mostly come from the mainstream rap and alternitive section...like disturbed or like that new hick ass redneck ghetto dumbass i dont know his name. but i give everything a chance and allmost all the time i like it.

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Started liking upbeat top 40 music in the early 80's and hated all metal with a passion.

Started liking alternative in the late 80's and became a hugh Depeche Mode fan, also New Order and The Cure.
                    Also was listening to rap at this time. Bought all of Public Enemy's albums LOL.

Then I got into metal, thanks to metalica. Then I got into 'thrash metal'.

After that, I got into rave electronica music in the early '90s.

Now I just listen to all of it....depends on what I feel like I guess.

Never developed a taste for country though.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

80'z music!

Comment

mariah carey

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
                          mariah carey
                          lmao shes hot but damn now i have song stuck in my head lol
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
                            mariah carey
                            me too, especialy her mid to late 90's stuff. like always be my baby, that song pounds in a good system. i actualy own 2 of her cd's ones and butterly.

Comment

Though i love all types of music, i guess my guilty pleasure would be Classical music or GOOD female singers (dido,Sarah Mclachlan)

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                              www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Working...
                              X