• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My christmas present to myself

Working on the car is gonna be so much easier now

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

not bad

Comment

your going to regret buying that set but thats my opinion, the impact gun is really weak but then again im a mechanic and use mine evryday

Comment

Where's the compressor?

Air tools are the choice for sure

Comment

i love the sound those things make so much.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

i've never had a problem with craftsman impact guns... my dad had one for about 3 years used basically everyday except sundays... and that thing was in perfect condition...

now we've got a blue point? i think it is

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
              i've never had a problem with craftsman impact guns... my dad had one for about 3 years used basically everyday except sundays... and that thing was in perfect condition...

now we've got a blue point? i think it is

the one he bought seemes to be a lowend craftsman, shure it will last and work properly but try to remove an axle nut and thats where the lack or torque will show

As for blue point depends on the year, if it was before snap on bought them out or after but overall quality is good not worth the price IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Big Body LX
                Where's the compressor?

Air tools are the choice for sure

I'm just going to be using my dads compressor, just gonna use these air tools once in a while so it should be ok

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Ron CB7
                  I'm just going to be using my dads compressor, just gonna use these air tools once in a while so it should be ok

should work fine make shure to oil them alot the low end ones tend to rust and jam up

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy Accord
                    the one he bought seemes to be a lowend craftsman, shure it will last and work properly but try to remove an axle nut and thats where the lack or torque will show

As for blue point depends on the year, if it was before snap on bought them out or after but overall quality is good not worth the price IMO

yea i remember that.. we tried taking axle nuts off with it and it didn't work... only flaw that i knew about with it, but that was used 6 days a week... my dad also being a mechanic

just curious legacy- what impact gun do you reccomend?

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy Accord
                      should work fine make shure to oil them alot the low end ones tend to rust and jam up
                      I know my friend was telling me to keep them lubbed up

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

yea i remember that.. we tried taking axle nuts off with it and it didn't work... only flaw that i knew about with it, but that was used 6 days a week... my dad also being a mechanic

just curious legacy- what impact gun do you reccomend?
                        Im currently useing an Ingersoll Rand 2135Ti, overall its the best gun I have used better than Mac, Snap on, Matco and for the price its well worth the retail value

Comment

i'll probaly kepe that in mind... i always buy my old man tools for christmas/ his birthday cause when he dies i get them all so its basically like i'm buying myself gifts

sorry to thread jack Ron

Comment

sorry to thread jack Ron
                            I also would like to appologise for the hijack

Comment

i'll probaly kepe that in mind... i always buy my old man tools for christmas/ his birthday cause when he dies i get them all so its basically like i'm buying myself gifts

sorry to thread jack Ron
                              nah its cool, my bro and me just bought my dad a jack for christmas but we'll probably end up using it more than him

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Working...
                              X