This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo what's everyone so mad about?

Newbies are gonna newb! I don't see what all the crying and feet stomping is about. Seriously...

When I want to see people all bitchy I go to my other forum. This is my rest haven from chaos and crying...but it looks like I can't even get THAT. Do we not want the site to grow? Should membership be on an invite-only basis? What's going on guys?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
    Newbies are gonna newb! I don't see what all the crying and feet stomping is about. Seriously...

When I want to see people all bitchy I go to my other forum. This is my rest haven from chaos and crying...but it looks like I can't even get THAT. Do we not want the site to grow? Should membership be on an invite-only basis? What's going on guys?
    couldnt agree more i understand that it gets annoying but wtf everyone was new at one point its a growing community so why bitch over little shit it really doesnt do any good at all if u nicely let them know people respond better instead of publicly making them look like morons i just dont understand why people gotta act like there on there period just my 2 cents

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Bump for tomorrow...and I'll just put it out there, there's a growing rift, and I don't like it. That's not what cb7t is about...

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
        Bump for tomorrow...and I'll just put it out there, there's a growing rift, and I don't like it. That's not what cb7t is about...
        i was just gonna bump this shit cuz i love this board and wont let it go to hell without a fight!!

The Chronicles.

Comment

I havent seen the current bashing of NEWBS...

Can somebody post a link to a NEWB gettin bashed here on the board?

I must say, if they were bashed it was because they probably derserved it.
          Most likely they asked a dumb question that was soo easy to find if you just took a couple seconds to "SEARCH" for it.

The only time i HAVE seen people get on the NEWBS is when they're trying to make a Member's ride thread.

NOW, that is one thing we hate. People that cant follow rules and mess up our Member's Ride section.
          Yes, we were all NEWBS once, but hell, i got my Member's ride done correct my first try.

So yeah, can somebody post a link to the bashing?
          I probably missed it...

Comment

what we are referring to is when people make a statement that someone doesnt agree with or when someone doesnt search sure t gets repetitive but this is a growing community and with people always gettin all bent outta shape over small shit this place will turn into another honda-tech... im a member on honda-tech and cant stand spending any time over there cuz people like to make u feel like ur stupid and u shouldnt be on a forum the whole point of this place is to learn and make friends and getting all pissy and yelling does neither of the two... i respect 99% of all members i have personally dealt with from this board and i dont want that to change over petty arguments... no offence to anyone with this tatement

The Chronicles.

Comment

Exhibit A- Mista Juice flips out...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=35969

Now obviously people like charlie2313018321123 or whatever his name was with the springs need to be chin checked...but the Civic dude just asked a question. On one hand, yes, we do have a plethora of useful info that's not hard to find...but on the other hand, that holier-than-thou attitude doesn't help anybody. If you're gonna be a prick, just keep to yourself...

This is, by the way, not at all a dig at ricky/fizzbob. Seriously, his no-bullshit mod style is awesome and he usually makes good judgement calls. I'm talking more about peeps just bashing or ragging on people. Like, if I see someone thinking of doing something I wouldn't do, I'd either keep quiet or still try to be helpful. But I feel like sometimes peeps just come here to take out their stress from the day...that's not what it's about IMO.

Comment

man, I dont see why people are complaining. I mean, the "bashing" that goes on here at cb7 is NOTHING compared to the bashing a newb will get at hmt. you will get eaten alive, spit out and chewed again over there.

This is great community, and lately, it seems like its going down the drain. I dont want that to happen, just like previously mentioned, this is my forum to chill and be friendly with others, and I would like it to stay that way.

That mistajuice was way out of line for even posting. If you dont like someones idea, then shit, leave it at that, and dont ever go to that thread again. there is no need for bashing and calling people names and shit like that just cuz you disagree with someones idea or comments.

If you have nothing positive to contribute, stay out of the thread. If they ask for ur opinion, then say something, even if its bad, they asked for it. But when they ask a simple question like if they make clear valve covers, all you need is to say no, or yes and maybe give a link, and thats that.

STOP THE FUCKING BASHING, THIS SITE IS GOING DOWN THE POOP HOLE!!!

/rant

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

CB7 Tuner.com ..........taking your fruit cup and flipping your lunch tray over

Comment

Originally posted by NoSloCB7
                    CB7 Tuner.com ..........taking your fruit cup and flipping your lunch tray over
                    ahh my new qoute, very nice.

and i think to some extent you are right Gloryaccord, but i do believe that some newbs need to be bashed around a little in order to understand the workings of this board and others. Some of the newbs that come to this board are very new, like this is their first board to post on, and therefore do need a little help in order to know the rules and to make sure they search and use all of the available functions. I was a newb not too long ago, i think i got flamed a little bit and bashed a little, and it helped me to get use to the board scene, and it helped me learn about searching and all that. I just think that maybe some comments dont need to be said, and people dont need to overly bash newbs, like restate search 30 times by different cb7tuner.com users. If like 2-3 people state it to the new person, then thats fine, just dont state the same damn thing in 3 different pages.

just my 2 cents.
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

We're working on cleaning up. Give us some time and it'll be better.

Comment

Working...
                      X