i dont try to be a prick..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont try to be a prick..

ok, in case anyone thinks that im a prick...sorry...
    i know that most people dont agree with me..sorry..
    i know that you dont see car audio the same way that i do, and that i argue with you only for the sake of arguing...well...thats crap...i only argue with people who i know are wrong..im not saying that im always right, but if i know that you are mistaken...then i feel that its pretty much my duty to fix where you are mistaken...after all..if i keep you from making a literally costly mistake...(buying a cheap amp, only to have it break 3 times, then you go out any buy the nice one and keep it for 15 years...though i recommended buying it in the first place)...i do that to save people the time, money, effort and hassle that will come with experience..sorry if you dont want to listen to me...im just trying to help...i know i come off as kinda brutal in my "attacks" on the opposing side's opinion...but i just want people to know where i stand..i just hope that no one takes this personally...and that i have helped everyone to the best of my ability...

-mondojackal-

Originally posted by mondojackal
    ok, in case anyone thinks that im a prick...sorry...
    i know that most people dont agree with me..sorry..
    i know that you dont see car audio the same way that i do, and that i argue with you only for the sake of arguing...well...thats crap...i only argue with people who i know are wrong..im not saying that im always right, but if i know that you are mistaken...then i feel that its pretty much my duty to fix where you are mistaken...after all..if i keep you from making a literally costly mistake...(buying a cheap amp, only to have it break 3 times, then you go out any buy the nice one and keep it for 15 years...though i recommended buying it in the first place)...i do that to save people the time, money, effort and hassle that will come with experience..sorry if you dont want to listen to me...im just trying to help...i know i come off as kinda brutal in my "attacks" on the opposing side's opinion...but i just want people to know where i stand..i just hope that no one takes this personally...and that i have helped everyone to the best of my ability...

-mondojackal-
    What the fuck do you care about what people on the internet think of you?
    My CB7

Comment

What?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by TonK
        i dont care what they think of me..i just want my opinion to be respected...that is all....

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
          people respect you if you're nice........they cry like bitches if you aren't.......they don't want what is best for them or what is right, they want what is easy and the least work for them..........quit trying to please them...argue with them and call them names, and if they're wrong, make them feel stupid........after all, they usually are stupid............i'm up over 5000 posts with that attitude, most people think i'm too mean, blah blah.....

most people are fucking pussies
          very well put

x2

Mondo you've been nice to me .
          Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

Too bad you don't give a shit, otherwise you'd cry yourself to sleep everynight.

Comment

in the real world people only give a shit about them selves so why even bother wasting time thinking,typing or talking about it cause the only person that really cares about you is??????????? YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                i e-like him too.........i hate people who won't speak up when they think someone else is wrong......ALL you can do online is discuss things, so why not do that.......it's a forum for discussing things........so what if people call each other names, get made, etc.......it's all part of the game
                yeah...lots of people hate this man here...but he sticks up for his opinion, and while i may not agree with it...he still supports it, and in the end, its not just an IMO thread..he actually has reasons to back up what he says...

Comment

i've found out if people arent into a hobbie (like car audio) then they dont care much and half ass it. the people who do care, take their time and effort to have a good setup.

Comment

I don't think you are a prick mondo, but there is someone that always seems to make negative comments and thats it. That upsets me right there.
                    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

i wouldn't say they are negative comments they are just what he believes in... like people who say 5th generation accords are better they have their reasons and we have our reasons on why are 4th generation accords are the best

Comment

eh your not a prick. your probably just honest like ricky.

you have to realize that people on this site dont like the truth. they cry like babies when someone tells them that there idea is stupid and completely unfeasable. All they want to hear is "THats a great idea! it will be well worth the $4000 for 20whp!"

the truth hurts. wear a cup

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                          eh your not a prick. your probably just honest like ricky.

you have to realize that people on this site dont like the truth. they cry like babies when someone tells them that there idea is stupid and completely unfeasable. All they want to hear is "THats a great idea! it will be well worth the $4000 for 20whp!"

the truth hurts. wear a cup

i like that last line...

Comment

As long as you're respectful when telling someone the truth, or what you believe to be the truth, they have no reason to cry about it. If they do, then tough. Honestly, I would say it ONCE. If someone doesn't think what you have to say is worthwhile (like the cheap amp example) then too bad... You warned them. Let them find out the hard way! prwusr told me not to buy a cheap power source for my computer last year. He told me once, and dropped it. I ignored his warning, and my cheap-o lasted less than a year. I learned the lesson, and I came back and told him he was right Then I bought another cheap-o Some people never learn!

Comment

on the real who really does give a fuck?
                              Euro R - 97 prelude

:0 dyno' results

JUN ECU - 174HP 143TQ stock

Totoro squad # 3

Comment

Working...
                              X