Out with the Old, In with the New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out with the Old, In with the New

What's up, CB7 Owners? DirtySouthHonda here. Well, the CB7 is gone now. I had my car almost 2 years and it was the most exciting time I ever had. I had so many memories with it. It was in November when I said goodbye to my CB7.
    I had so many problems with my car from antifreeze leaks to transmission leaks. So my aunt and uncle decided to buy a new car for me. I do like my new car, but I will always love my CB7 (my first car). A moment of silence....
    My new car is a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire with 2.2 Ecotec engine, 4 speed automatic transmission and some other goodies inside. I plan on tricking the car out soon. I will post my new car on "Other Automotive" and the CB7 pics on "Members Rides". Be on the look out.

Peace
    From An Ex-CB7 Owner

DirtySouthHonda

Also, I want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to all the homies who helped me with my CB7 when it needed help.

K-MART
    TYPEG
    ACCORDTUNERX (for creating such a wonderful site, much props)
    93ACCORDTUNER
    VERSIONCB7
    92EX
    UNCLE_EL
    KANIBUS
    BRUNO8747
    MICKSF22ACCORD
    TheTEMPEST
    ACCORDANIMAL

Anybody I forgot, much props to you as well

Ewww a GM product man you couldve at least done better than a J body.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Did you pick out the Sunfire or did your aunt and uncle?
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

The Ecotec has some potential. Let's see what you can do with it! I hope you stick around, even though the CB7 is gone (and don't mind Henry... he's got a Ranger, so he's just jealous! )

Comment

good luck man

post some pictures up!
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

WTG on the newer car. Hope it lasts for you. I wish my relatives bought me a year-old car.
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

the sunfire is like the 1st car i sell on gt4..haha...j/p mang..

Comment

Bleh, fuck you all haters that are ripin on the sunfire

I actually think the ecotec is a great engine, the sunfire would be a great sleeper.Turbo it!!!

ILBB
                People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                The world needs to be reset.

Comment

What a nice family your Aunt and Uncle are, can they adopt me????

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
                    Bleh, fuck you all haters that are ripin on the sunfire

I actually think the ecotec is a great engine, the sunfire would be a great sleeper.Turbo it!!!

ILBB
                    can you plz enlighten us on why you beleive the eco tec is such a great engine?im to lazy to google it .

Comment

keep the tuning dream alive!

Comment

Working...
                      X