• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laguna7
    Mace is Rapping Again.....
    Couldn't have said it better myself....
    www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Man you guys are clearly skimmers of the music or just fairweather fans. There are a lot of great rappers out now, both gangsta and conscious (check out Saigon), and there are even more if you look to the past...Mase was one of them. Behind the shiny suits Mase had a pretty strong catalog, esp. before he got signed...I'd put up links to his albums but I doubt anyone would check them out as this is just a blind hatefest...carry on...

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

About rap artists not being all that talented now...alot of that isn't true. The fact is skill DOES NOT sell. I could spit a million dollar lyric right now and get passed up by that fuckin' "laffy taffy" song.
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

One thing I always HATE to hear is when people say how rap sucks and its all garbage. This isn't necessarily directed at you Ricky, but it just irks me when people say that. It's true, the majority of main stream rap and music for that matter is crap that is manufactured, not created.

Check out artists like MF Doom/Dangerdoom, Blackalicious, MURS, Time Machine, etc.

These guys actually have rhyming skills.

I know I'm forgetting a lot so feel free to add your favorite underground rappers.
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

local bostonian ray benzino never got credit he desreved. and he ripped on eminem. now hes the head honcho for source mag.

Comment

Paperboy - Ditty.

My favorite rap song ever. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
                One thing I always HATE to hear is when people say how rap sucks and its all garbage. This isn't necessarily directed at you Ricky, but it just irks me when people say that. It's true, the majority of main stream rap and music for that matter is crap that is manufactured, not created.

Check out artists like MF Doom/Dangerdoom, Blackalicious, MURS, Time Machine, etc.

These guys actually have rhyming skills.

I know I'm forgetting a lot so feel free to add your favorite underground rappers.
                hip hop > rap

and i saw blackalicious about 3 weeks ago here in good ol lexington, KY.
                and it was awesome.
                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                  Paperboy - Ditty.

My favorite rap song ever. That is all.
                  hell yeah! that's the jam right thur! Paperboy is from Stockton which is just about 20 miles north of where I live.
                  "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                    local bostonian ray benzino never got credit he desreved. and he ripped on eminem. now hes the head honcho for source mag.
                    benzino is garbage.he doesnt deserve credit.only props ill give him is owning part of source. .hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                      About rap artists not being all that talented now...alot of that isn't true. The fact is skill DOES NOT sell. I could spit a million dollar lyric right now and get passed up by that fuckin' "laffy taffy" song.
                      laffy taffy ...rap hits an all time low.

Comment

Working...
                      X