Dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midnightrayne
    Being a girl i hope she could see this thread and dump you, i cant stand guys that think all we are is a quick F### thats dirty and you will never end up with a decent girl as long as you think that way.

As for her not letting you she apparently doesnt trust you. Or she has other men and doesnt want you to know. But like you said your just in it for the booty so why do you care who else she is sleeping with.
    Very well put....You are obviously not right for eachother.Somewhere there is dishonesty and you can never build a strong relationship with that.
    Ask yourself some things.....Are you equally yoked? If you dont know what that means look it up...itll be good for youDo you love her and why?
    If all you two have is sex, then sex will get old after a while, because you have nothing else.
    Anyways just my thoughts..Good luck!
    -Josh

Comment

Originally posted by flyinlow
      Very well put....You are obviously not right for eachother.Somewhere there is dishonesty and you can never build a strong relationship with that.
      Ask yourself some things.....Are you equally yoked? If you dont know what that means look it up...itll be good for youDo you love her and why?
      If all you two have is sex, then sex will get old after a while, because you have nothing else.
      Anyways just my thoughts..Good luck!
      -Josh

Nice........

Comment

Listen if ya'll two are just messing wit each other for sex. Than don't worry about whats on da computer or phone or in her house. You sound like u wanted a relatetionship wit this girl not a sexapade. If u did wanted something more than sex than u should had talk to her and tell her ur point of view. Or asked her what she wanted from u. Trust me when u start messing with somebody ask them in the begining what u want and e.t.c. Than ask her what she wants and see what happens. BE REAL....don't beat around the bush to get in the bush

Comment

Originally posted by Ms2.2hoptie
          Listen if ya'll two are just messing wit each other for sex. Than don't worry about whats on da computer or phone or in her house. You sound like u wanted a relatetionship wit this girl not a sexapade. If u did wanted something more than sex than u should had talk to her and tell her ur point of view. Or asked her what she wanted from u. Trust me when u start messing with somebody ask them in the begining what u want and e.t.c. Than ask her what she wants and see what happens. BE REAL....don't beat around the bush to get in the bush

/\/\/\/\ That's my kind of women right there. Ms2 is real.

Comment

yeah believe it or not your shit might not be that hot and she's seein lexington steel on the side . no worry's man I dated a heinu just like that except we had sex at her place
            Euro R - 97 prelude

:0 dyno' results

JUN ECU - 174HP 143TQ stock

Totoro squad # 3

Comment

Fuck it, kick her to the curb.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                Dude, be a man, don't act like a jealous little girly bitch, if your fucking her quit complaining and just beat up the pussy!
                w0rd! ..maybe she has another dude...or maybe she does have roaches!

Comment

all i gotta say is

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                    all i gotta say is

did I say something wrong or did I leave you speechless

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                      /\/\/\/\ That's my kind of women right there. Ms2 is real.

thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Ms2.2hoptie
                        did I say something wrong or did I leave you speechless

Just because you're a minority doesn't mean everything's always about YOU.
                        -Jay

Comment

uh-oh sounds like theres them fighting words im out and shes got alotta talk behind it so peace im goin nighty,night now

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde

wut da hell is ur problem all i was saying dat he should had ask her what she wanted and tell her wut he wanted.. And dat everybody should be real on wut they want.. Ya'll make girls think everything is cool and peachie but in ya'll minds is a hole other thing. And u tryin to say its all about me First of all he posted his relatetionship on line he wanted people to respond. U call me a minority but u don't fucking no me, How I am or n e thing. I was tellin how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde

And may god have mercy on urs cause i didn't say n e thing to disrespect god.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                                uh-oh sounds like theres them fighting words im out and shes got alotta talk behind it so peace im goin nighty,night now

Wuts up wit ur peoples...... always wanna be heard

Comment

Working...
                                X