Dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dating

ok i been datin this gurl she 23 and she got her own place.

Heres the problem she has her own place but she wont let me in
    first time we just sat in the car for 20mins then she went in, and this is after we fucked and all that b4, sec. time she saids her livin is dirty, she has very little stuff in her place third time she lets me in until 9pm and saids u got to go b/c i got to get ready 4 work and she goes to work at 7am, and i try to get on her computer and she wont let me, forth time say thing my livin is dirty.

i like if im ya man whats the problem.
    also she wont let me see her phone.
    i just dump her so u think it was the right thing
    i basically fucked her alot at my house thats all

Dude, be a man, don't act like a jealous little girly bitch, if your fucking her quit complaining and just beat up the pussy!

Comment

wtf? thats no reason to dump someone. give her a chance, i hate when people see my house. its not that weird of her

Comment

You see pretty_ricky302, a lot of women lie.. this one might be doing the same..
        1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
          Dude, be a man, don't act like a jealous little girly bitch, if your fucking her quit complaining and just beat up the pussy!
          LOL, that is true sometimes, as long as your still getting good ass, then why complain, as long as you dont noticably see anything change in your relationship, then just stick with it

[QOUTE=93accordexcoupe]wtf? thats no reason to dump someone. give her a chance, i hate when people see my house. its not that weird of her[/QOUTE]
          come on man you gots a nice house
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Being a girl i hope she could see this thread and dump you, i cant stand guys that think all we are is a quick F### thats dirty and you will never end up with a decent girl as long as you think that way.

As for her not letting you she apparently doesnt trust you. Or she has other men and doesnt want you to know. But like you said your just in it for the booty so why do you care who else she is sleeping with.

Comment

If she is wifey material then I would sweat it....if not, keep smashin. Simple as that.....

Comment

Pretty Ricky....jeez with a name like yours youd make a *** guy happy.

Are you one of those playa wannabe types? Seriously it does not work for you in this one aspect.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

maybe she doesnt want you to come in because shes got a giant riding mechanical penis in her kitchen??? just a thought.

Comment

Do her laundry for her!

Comment

Sounds like she's married and you were just a side piece... You're better off without. And midnightrayne has the right idea. If you treat women like trash, that's all you're going to find.

Comment

[QOUTE] tags dont work
                        To-Do List for Today
                        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                          maybe she doesnt want you to come in because shes got a giant riding mechanical penis in her kitchen??? just a thought.

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302
                            ok i been datin this gurl she 23 and she got her own place.

Heres the problem she has her own place but she wont let me in
                            first time we just sat in the car for 20mins then she went in, and this is after we fucked and all that b4, sec. time she saids her livin is dirty, she has very little stuff in her place third time she lets me in until 9pm and saids u got to go b/c i got to get ready 4 work and she goes to work at 7am, and i try to get on her computer and she wont let me, forth time say thing my livin is dirty.

i like if im ya man whats the problem.
                            also she wont let me see her phone.
                            i just dump her so u think it was the right thing
                            i basically fucked her alot at my house thats all

Yo!.... She was playin u ..in stead of da guy playin da girl and just messing wit her for her ass (Like ya'll always do) She flip da script. She got another dude maybe he works late or they going threw some shit. If ur just in it for da ass than don't complain . just find another chick to bone .You see when ya'll do it to us than it's all gravy but when we do it ya'll wanna bitch about it.

Comment

Wait- you mean to tell us that you're actually getting some?
                              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                              X