HELPjusgotaticket4myexhaust!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELPjusgotaticket4myexhaust!

I just got a ticket for no seatbelt ,which i was wearing then took off to get my wallet out and my exhaust. I wasnt dipping or ne thing what can i do to fight this?
    Last edited by 4thGen4dr; 02-18-2004, 06:30 PM.

Here's a thought:
    Attached Files
    74 Malibu 900WHP

Comment

where are you located at? there's this new law in cali that if you are ticketed for a loud exhaust you could go to a certified smog station and have it checked out to see if it complies with state law. for now its free, but not all smog stations have it. you will have to look for one near your area which will probobly be a drive since theres only about 130 of them statewide. good luck.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
      first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
      Originally posted by ACC0RD22
      no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
      So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

in canada the law is plain and simple. no baffles, its not a muffler. we have yearly motor vehicle inspections, and if they can see straight through your exhaust, you don't pass which means you can't drive the thing. depending on where you live, you may not be able to do a thing
        Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

Glass packs hurt power. Turbos or Flowmasters. More power, less trouble, Capisce?

Tom
          74 Malibu 900WHP

Comment

apex'i ws and thermal r&d catbacks own annoying cops

dunno what to say about the seatbelt issue though... court....

Comment

or just take it off and put ur stock one and take a pic and yeah.. fight it dude

Comment

I live in SHITTY Virginia, and i did some research that any after market part is illegal. The pig charged me for ''Unaproved Equipment" , what the hell is that? I m thinking just get a dual performance muffler like Thermal or sum ebay one i found and get it on,take a pic, tell the judge got it fixed, and hopefully it will get thrown out. Do u guys think this will fool the judge? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2461318856
                Looks stock to me

Comment

where in virginia are you located? there's one way to get out of an exhaust ticket which i won't post online. PM me.
                  BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                    In Canada, motor vehicle inspecton and registration is a provincial responsibility, and as such, regulations vary greatly.

Canada's most populus province (Ontario) does NOT have yearly inspections.
                    really? shit. my bad! thanks for pointing that out though. well there ya go. in Nova Scotia we have yearly inspections.
                    Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

Originally posted by 4thGen4dr
                      I live in SHITTY Virginia, and i did some research that any after market part is illegal. The pig charged me for ''Unaproved Equipment" , what the hell is that? I m thinking just get a dual performance muffler like Thermal or sum ebay one i found and get it on,take a pic, tell the judge got it fixed, and hopefully it will get thrown out. Do u guys think this will fool the judge? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2461318856
                      Looks stock to me
                      nah, that doesnt look stock enuf.. you might just wana thro the stock one back on, unless you got major mods.. quieter is better, rice cannons blow, RS*R Catback ownz all tho

Comment

Heres how i foubt mine Damn i hate fuckin pigs i wish they had gotten porkchopped. but anyhow go to the mufller shop right say you broke off a piece of rubber on the pipe have them fix it take the ticket write on it installtion silencer in light pencil show the court fight the ticket pig gets mad your in the clear bro.

And tell them you were in the car and was scared so the first thing you did was take the seatbelt off and shut-off the car lay the keys on the dashboard with your hands on the steering wheel at all times. And say that you learned this from statefarm auto insurance thats routien procedure whenever being pulled over by a police officer because your uncle works there .

If you do as i say about the muffler thing and bring the reciept to court stating that you fixed it you should have no problems as for the seatbelt never take that off next time. did i gforget to mention that i hate pigs.

Comment

not understanding why you had to take off your seatbelt to get your wallet, but i suppose that's beside the point. never ever take off your seatbelt until the cop comes to your car. then tell the officer what you are doing when you reach to get it.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

well for that point dont go for your wallet when hes comin to the car. dont you watch cops they lookin for a reason to cap when they approach me and ask to see my wallet i tell them can i go for my wallet . even though that wont help me im just tryin to clarify myself not to get capped they lookin for a reason nowadays. adnoru loima, amadou dialo, O.J simpson.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by h22sparkle
                              [tell them you were in the car and was scared so the first thing you did was take the seatbelt off and shut-off the car lay the keys on the dashboard with your hands on the steering wheel at all times. And say that you learned this from statefarm auto insurance thats routien procedure whenever being pulled over by a police officer because your uncle works there .

LOL, you serius about this? thats hella funny. I would put my stock muffler back on but my friend threw out, wut a fucking idiot. That one i found on ebay was the closest thing to stock i found, i wish they jus sold the Thermal muffler alone that Lude has. The pig also almost charged me for having my Lplate inside the window even tho it clearly visable too.And im glad he didnt notice the clear corners and bumpers

Comment

Working...
                              X