Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess shawn hayden car is also a celeb on another forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess shawn hayden car is also a celeb on another forum.

I was browsing through Houston-Imports and I found this thread and I recognize the car and was reading through everyones post. Made me crack up. Enjoy I recommend reading all the posts its quiet interesting. I seriously highly recommend that you do.

http://www.houston-imports.com/forum...th+gen+accords
    Last edited by Chan_Man; 12-02-2005, 01:55 PM.
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

Buncha ricers they are.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

*takes notes*
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

thats exactly how the manufacturer makes it besides the cf hood and rims...theres nothing real spectacular about that...but true it is a nice car
        XD

If only they knew.

Mine.
        "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
        "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

How much longer until one of us posts in there?

I saw pics of 93accordEX, Lithium92, USC and RonRon in the thread as well.

Comment

i joined hoping to post but i never got that email conformation thing

Comment

and we're months late...last post looked to be towards the middle of the year. Pretty funny tho.
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i would have represented...i was trying to post this sites url on another website..and the people that owned integras were hating on the 93 accord..what a bunch of haters.

Comment

Let them hate. I personally don't like being associated with Integra/Civic owners for the most part.

They're a whole different ballgame

Comment

funny I'm glad my car is famous I guess!
                    OS^e
                    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

take it as a complement shawn! i love your car too!

there are always people out there who isn't as educated as the next. we are all still learning; expanding our knowledge. we have an advantage when it comes to CBs though. those guys are a different brreed. i wouldn't say "ricers".
                      1cor10:31
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

but everyone sure is trying. doesn't look spectacular to me, just looks like a car with a cf hood. I'd probably make a joke about it if I saw it on the street, that's the honest truth. Not trying to hate on it, it looks like a nice car. Just it doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary anymore: Debadged, cleaned up, dropped and exhaust.
                        Did he just contradict himself . Dumb-azz
                        Last edited by goldenchild722; 12-02-2005, 04:47 PM.
                        Check out what used to be mine
                        Click Here

Comment

did you see that one guy that called it a four door, just cuz it was an accord....hahahah..........

Comment

Btw guys allstar is a very hot asian woman who drives a killer 02 Sube WRX I will try to find pics of her ride.
                            "form follows function."
                            Louis Sullivan

Comment

haha what a bunch of idiots. Shawn, you should of posted a link to your members ride thread to show them just how "stock" it really is.
                              "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Working...
                              X