Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who here

is an mechanic?

I wish I was a mechanic... Not for a career choice, but I wish I knew enough to be one. I'm learning, but I have such a long way to go! And so many tools to buy!

I think acclude91 is a mechanic with his own shop. He hasn't been around much lately, I don't think. Ever since his car got smashed. I think he still comes by though.

Comment

I work at a mechanic shop and I'm pretty knowledgeable about most stuff but I don't think I know enough to be my own mechanic yet.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

im a good one. but im limited to what i know =). i do tune ups and all but wont touch the belt crap for now....

i work on tune, brakes, performance shit, basically iono....nothing super extreme.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
        X