Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, My name is Josh, and I am from California. I just bought a 1991 Accord LX in near mint condition with 81600 miles on it. I look forward to checking out this forum.
    Josh G.

Power Sunroof-equipped LXs #1

www.myspace.com/inkyturbo
    www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=36221

MEMBER OF THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CB7TUNERS!

Originally posted by Inkyturbo
    Hi, My name is Josh, and I am from California. I just bought a 1991 Accord LX in near mint condition with 81600 miles on it. I look forward to checking out this forum.
    hey welcome! hope u enjoy the site....lots of good people here....any and all issues will be able to be answered here!!!!
    My members ride thread

Comment

Welcome! be sure you look around before posting anything. Most of the answer's are already explained. post some pics of your ride in the members section!

cheers
      Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Welcome! be sure you look around before posting anything. Most of the answer's are already explained. post some pics of your ride in the members section!

cheers
        Wayne
        I will be sure to just as soon as I can get a hold of a digital camera...
        Josh G.

Comment

oOoOoOoOoOh, another cali peep.
          low mileage cb7, yay
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

What is up!!!

Comment

Cali reprasent! Welcome to the forum. If you do one thing, for the love of God make sure your member's ride thread is posted correctly! Otherwise you'll have guys jumping on you faster than Paris Hilton naked with her legs spread wide open.

Anyways, you found a good place!
              "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

welcome to the site bro. nice find! the majority of the people on this site have more than double the mileage you have. (including me, but just barely)

Comment

welcome to cb7tuner! hope you enjoy our community! i sure as hell do...

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                    run

Welcome! It's always good to get new people... especially those just starting out! It's nice to know one more CB7 won't fall victim to stupid parts like Decah door kits or Tenzo R rally seats! Just kidding, Ricky.

Anyway, it's good to have you aboard. The site has been around for a few years now, so there is a TON of information on here! The search function isn't great, but it works if you play with it. Be sure to look around for the answers to any question you have to avoid unpleasantness. You'll find you'll pick up on the ways of the CB7 very quickly! These are great cars to work on, and VERY forgiving for those that are willing to try something new.

Comment

bienvenidos!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I was never into the ricer scene, but more into JDM type mods. This seems like a good place. I will have fun here.
                        Josh G.

Comment

welcome...im located in l.a. but theres atleast 2 people i know that live around your parts...racerboy and laguna7.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                          first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                          Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                          no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                          So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Welcome aboard mate! Feel free to ask questions and post up idea's... also, don't feel wierd when you get the sudden urge to modify your car, cuz quite frankly, we all do it! Btw, my name is Caleb...if you need something, hit me up with a pm.
                            My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Working...
                            X