Maple pulled over = new exahust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoSloCB7
    I have one of the loudest exhaust in the world. I passed 4 cops today and not one even looked at me, and around here the police hate imports. As long as you don't drive like an ass just to hear your exhasut and have a little common sense, you will be alright.
    very true, if ur not driving around like an idiot, and burning out everytime u get the chance, then most likely you wont get that much cop trouble. Also, if ur shiftin the damn cb7 at 6k everytime with an already damn loud exhaust, then yes u will most likely get pulled.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

yeah i already have the new exahust ordered eric =0)

ben.. buy my exahust. ill sell it to you dor 175$ if you pick it up

Comment

meh...

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
          yea i got 2 $60 tickets for "failure to meet inspection requirments" mainly for exhaust being too loud lol o welll i won't let the pigs win!!!!!

its legal now to have anything as loud as you want as long as you have some sort of muffling device (ex. resonator )

Comment

Yeah in NH you can have exahust. In ma you can't god i need to move to NH =)

but who cares I have the WS On the way w00t

Comment

when are you installing?

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                Yeah in NH you can have exahust. In ma you can't god i need to move to NH =)

but who cares I have the WS On the way w00t
                Have fun withe cat bolts....it took a torch to get mine off.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                  Have fun withe cat bolts....it took a torch to get mine off.
                  or just grind the heads off with a angle grinder. you'll need new bolts anyway.when you get new bolts buy stainless.

Comment

i dont think wayne has a flat head screwdriver...nevermind an angle grinder lol

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sector8Customz
                      Don't get to discouraged I'm up in Canada and i get pulled pulled over for this crap all the time. STUPID COPS. I feel like they will find any reason to pull me over. It's getting pretty bad up here, they see a modified car and immediately assume you street race. Ah well...

hahaha ain't that the truth.......hahaha the guys in my car club are talling up how many time we have been pulled over since we started mody our cars lol....all i can say is NH cops suck!!! mass is not too bad....but wow......so far i am in 3rd with 159 pullovers as of November 26th, 2 court dates, 12 tickets, wrongfuly suspended license for 61 days ( i fought it and won!!! hahaha ask granit cb7 lol, i had my mom drive my car to import wars) and the infamous "i could tow your car right now, scrape sticker off and impound it for a long time" lol

cops are getting worse and worse, probably to fullfill that quota. but i continue to keep everything on my car the same....including that loud ass exhuast

stay with iteveryone that has trouble with cops

sry u had to change things maple sucks
                      My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                        i dont think wayne has a flat head screwdriver...nevermind an angle grinder lol
                        LOL

Comment

Well since i apyed 120$ to get my tsudo exahust put on i dont think there rusted after 2 months. bolts look good. and yes i have a dremel will work the same things as a grinder =)

SO i don't think it will be too bad.

Mike.. did you remove the downpipe to install this?

Let me know

And accord power. Im sorry but ive been pulled over more then you. Look at my other storys on here.. 1,000 tickets etc.

Yeah i have the worst luck

Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                            Well since i apyed 120$ to get my tsudo exahust put on i dont think there rusted after 2 months. bolts look good. and yes i have a dremel will work the same things as a grinder =)

SO i don't think it will be too bad.

Mike.. did you remove the downpipe to install this?

Let me know

And accord power. Im sorry but ive been pulled over more then you. Look at my other storys on here.. 1,000 tickets etc.

Yeah i have the worst luck

Oh well
                            I never touched the downpipe...just the cat bolts. Once I had those off the rest of the exhaust went together in about 10 minutes.

Comment

maple that sucks. 1,000 tickets lol i don't even wanna know what u did to deserve that lol keep fighting the good fight

down with cops! lol and here i was thinking my 159 was alot.....ouch
                              My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                              X