No announcement yet.

Maple pulled over = new exahust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had close to a $400 ticket this past summer. i feel for ya wayne. the ticket i got was for dark tint and then he added the exhuast wich was only $40. but yea ill be changing my exhuast too......(it came with the one it has now). ill probably re-tint my front windows to from %20 to the legal %30. that way cops cant fuck with me at all. unless they pull me over for being to low. . a lot of mass cops suck. specifically around middleboro/raynham. good luck wayne, hopefully the new exhaust will help you out.

EDIT: by the way i beat the tint ticket by bringing in pics of my car before i tinted it and saying those were pics of it after i got the tint taken off. and they fell for it. but i still paid the $40 for the exhaust.......better than $400 though.

Comment

check the year date...it says 3005

Comment

Originally posted by ontarioEXR
        check the year date...it says 3005
        actually says 11/30/05. without the ///// lol

Comment

payd 420 for the exahust shipped to my house on ebay brand new. i hope i get it. guy seemed shady.

i mean it's not too loud. it's a tsudo catback. ben had my old exahust and it's basically teh same thing. deep as hell. comes with silencer though!

Comment

ben has the same can as me but his is the real rear section and mine is a custom one. mine sounds way way deeper than his. his is real high pitched but not too loud

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
              ben has the same can as me but his is the real rear section and mine is a custom one. mine sounds way way deeper than his. his is real high pitched but not too loud

yeah mines deep...

Comment

Mines gonna be awsome.... 3" turbo -back. Hope it ain't too loud.
                My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

how long have u been working on the turbo project? its been like a year and we havent seen anything

Comment

how long have u been working on the turbo project? its been like a year and we havent seen anything
                    Actually about 5 months...don't worry, I had some engine complecation which i manage to work out. I got rid of the 460cc injectors an dgot me some 450cc, dsm downpipe, and now my 3" exhaust system coming today(picture will be taken ). Wait....is that the sounds of the ups truck coming down the street??
                    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

i want deeper damn it. i think im going to get the greddy sp2, or something. cause im commuting alot btw vt, cape cod and bristol, RI.
                      Last edited by williamsvt; 12-01-2005, 03:40 PM.
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

u mean greddy SP2? their nice, thats what i want. u can always buy my muffler. its deep

Comment

if you get 3 tickets in one year i think you can loose your license. i would look into that. it happened to my friend.

even if they are exhaust tickets

just put it back to stock. its not worth the 1.5hp

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I have one of the loudest exhaust in the world. I passed 4 cops today and not one even looked at me, and around here the police hate imports. As long as you don't drive like an ass just to hear your exhasut and have a little common sense, you will be alright.

Comment

Ive been told that I have an insanley loud exhaust as well . . . i got a ticket with my old exhaust like two years ago, changed it, and it seems louder now . . . its wierd
                              -Mark-
                              CB7
                              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

u mean greddy SP2? their nice, thats what i want. u can always buy my muffler. its deep
                                ehh...kind of want the whole catback system.
                                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
                                X