This guy messed up pretty bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UK - Accord
    Man this guy has been slated all over the internet bout what he did with his M3
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=311931
    puta sock in it meng
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
        + =
        LMAO!
        My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by Direthought
          ok, so he was being mad stupid with the sock, I'll give him that, maybe he was drunk I dunno
          but when he says that "so taking my valvecover off is the last option, right?" What a pansy, has no idea what the hell he's doing. If its that easy, then use a damn socket and take off the valve cover. And then, he cant change his own oil?
          Its like when you buy an expensive car, you cant do anything to it yourself, or these people are just too rich to care.
          exactly...all they know how to do is shell out money.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

This one had me dying

Comment

I wonder if it was a random sock, or if he actually took his shoe off...

Honestly, if you drop something in your engine bay... GO GET IT! Or send your girlfriend to get it... I always do that (she's found so many nuts and bolts that I dropped down there... suckers always get lodged on the crossmember...) An oil cap can't be THAT hard to get. I'd rather lose 15 minutes and some knuckle skin searching for the cap that risk driving around with a sock in my valve cover.

Comment

Working...
              X