Need a lil help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a lil help

I.ve been going woth this girl for anout 2 - 3 weeks now and she says she loves me and all that shit. But i checkes her my space bullshit thing and theres a guy shes been talking to from texas and shes says all the same shit to this dude. I know im going to break up with her but i wanna know if this is right?

Babygirl-18 posts:
    11/23/2005 8:30:00 PM

well babie i am going to try to make this as long as possible to show you how much i really feel about you and how much i really want to be with you babie well first i love the way you know how to please and tease a girl wink, wink and you have the most wonderful personality that i could ever ask for in any guy i want to have the longest relationship ever with you boi thats how much i really really love you , you make me laugh ever time i talk to you you touch my heart in so so so so many ways you dont evn know about you make me also feel good about myself and no guy has ever made me feel that way either well thanks for everything babie love ya lots huges and kisses penny1
    My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

you're kicking it with a chick, yet you check her "game" on the internet, and resort to using the internet for advice about your relationship with her.

the relationship already sounds doomed, so just end it before it gets worse. it doesn't matter whether it's right or not since you don't trust her.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Hit it and Quit it

edit: link me to her myspace and i'll take care of it

Comment

Originally posted by drucifer92
        Hit it and Quit it

edit: link me to her myspace and i'll take care of it
        LOL @ Drucifer
        Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

we've sorted the shit out. i talked to the dude and found out some shit so im good
          My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

how old is she..like 13?

Comment

She sounds like a major flirt....and personally I don't like going out with girls that are extremely flirty.I guess it's the lack of trust I have in them.I realize some people may say, "Well you guys arent married yet so she has every right to do her own thing".But I disagree...If you lose the trust in her and realize shes unfaithful..better off to just end it and find a girl that knows in her heart you are the one and shows it as well.
              Glad to hear you figured it all out though...
              Good luck man!
              -josh

Comment

Thanks guys. And shes 18 by the way. Well I broke up with her cus she says she loves this guy that lives in texas (god damn fucking myspace). Yeah she is a huge flirt her myspace name is babygirl18(if you care to see her flirtiness). She had a started talking to this dude on my fucking birthday and i told her off and shit she some how thought it was my fault and bitched back. But now she realizes she was wrong and she says shes "sorry". yeah right. We only went out for 2 weeks and i cant figure out why its hurts so much. I guess i will get over it, I saw this hot chick that works at taco bell that was checkin me the other day so ima go talk to her. Thanks guys for all the help.
                My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...97578167344625

Body type, MORE TO LOVE? What were you thinking, tsk tsk. She doesnt even have a picture of herself on her myspace, must be ugly :P Well.... let me see what I can do here with her and "richie" from texas

Comment

Thanks bro but she actually lives near me. So...yeah. She wasnt amazingly HOT but she wasnt ugly either.
                    My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

Originally posted by CKYaccordHIM
                      Thanks bro but she actually lives near me. So...yeah. She wasnt amazingly HOT but she wasnt ugly either.
                      IDK bro, by looking at her Myspace it seems you werent "Gangster" enough LMFAO

Comment

lol, i guess not. Living where i live im the most gansta u can be, lol.
                        My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

case closed!
                          did you get that cd player in the mail yet?

Comment

Not yet. when did you send it?
                            My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

id stay away from those types.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X