Zipcreature's "You are Illiterate" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zipcreature's "You are Illiterate" Thread

I am so tired of people making posts that cannot be read! What the fuck is wrong with your illiterate ass?! Were you really not paying attention that much in school? When I was in high school there were guys who were just acting like thugs; too hard to be in school and too down to pay attention to the teacher. Well I guess I fucking know those same shortsighted people are alive and well and some post on cb7tuner.com.

Fuck you. I’m not asking for perfection at all because I am not your little nanny English teacher who will correct you over some missed commas, or improper usage of a verb. However when I cannot even read you stupid ass goddamn post about a race you won against a Nissan or something stupid, I want to kick your damn ass!

And FUCK YOU LOSERS, who make feeble, retarded efforts to tell a story. I am sick of your stupid stories about pointless shit. I can never understand you. You don’t tell us details, and there is no flow to the narration. My favorite is when someone posts, and forgets to even use periods for THE ENTIRE POST.

And I sit here at my computer and I read these posts, they go like “and then I pulled up beside me he honked I reved but missed 2nd plus my tires wuz old n sucked n then we went to the light n that idiot I got him off the line and I have had so many incidents with them in my life that them trying to intimidate me if a joke anyways”

THIS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE!! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SUBJECT-VERB AGREEMENT OR NOT!? GO AWAY YOU LOSER PIECES OF SHIT WHO CLOG UP A FORUM I LIKE WITH YOUR USELESS POSTS THAT NO ONE CAN READ! YOU LOSER! Fuck.

I’m glad I don’t think school is “gay” or “pointless” and that I don’t use those cheap excuses like “school was boring…” because its down right scary how dull some of ya’ll sound in your posts.

- Zipcreature
    Last edited by zipcreature; 08-16-2006, 02:34 AM.
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

LMAO. Personally, I am not an english teacher so...if i can read it, thats all I need. I don't care for misspelling unless its way off. Also, if certain letters are not capitalized, I will not throw a fit. However...scatterbrain posting, run-ons, and post with perfect engilsh that contain nothing but nonsense piss me off.

Comment

i type fast...like..i jus thought this place was chill enough as to where i can type leisurely and what not..dont really care about my spelling on here....but i try to be clear...i kno what ur saying tho..ive seen some shit in here that looks so foreign

Comment

Yeah, sure it's annoying, but no matter how fucked up someone's english is, I can always manage to understand them.

I'm sorry that pisses you off so much. Hey, you're into smoking, how 'bout putting the skill to some good use (instead of cigars and cigarettes) and chilling out

P.S. Do you ever check your PMs ?

Comment

when making points about grammar, be sure to spell sense correctly, and be sure to say "such horrid", not "so horrid english."
          its kind of self defeating to bitch about improper usage of the english language, all the while doing so yourself.
          im just throwing rocks at a hornet's nest, and i agree with your point, but i dont agree with any form of all caps, ever.
          someone please take this seriously.
          i hate sarcastic people.
          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
            Feel free to post any links yo people post which are just so amazingly bad that you're left scratching your head This will make those people upset, but perhaps it will encourage them to use better english. Having said that here is my rant. It is my .02 and I don't care what you think about it, if you agree or if you do not. I don't care. But I am saying this.

I am so fucking tired of people making posts, which cannot be read! What the fuck is wrong with your illiterate ass?! Were you really not paying attention that much is school? When I was in high school, there were guys who were just acting like thugs; to hard to be in school and to down to pay attention to the teacher. Well I guess I fucking know those same shortsighted people are alive and well and some post on cb7tuner.com.
            Fuck you. I’m not asking for perfection at all because I am not your little nanny English teacher who will correct your over some missed commas, or improper usage of a verb. However when I can not even read you stupid ass god damn post about a race you wont against a Nissan or something stupid, I just want to slap you for being this way! What is this attitude you have? Where does it come from anyways?! Who are you trying to prove you are tough to? I can’t believe some of you can be so fucking lazy to actually not take the time to use the correct punctuations!
            And FUCK YOU LOSERS who make feeble, retarded efforts to tell a story. I am sick of your stupid stories about pointless shit. I can never understand you. You don’t tell us details, and there is no flow to the narration. I hope you never write a book because your readers would vomit on themselves and throw the book away! You know I’m feeling pretty good that I worked hard in school and I have parents who push me. I’m glad I was an athlete for 10 years and that I am mentally tough! Thugs are not tough; you want to see someone tough? Check out a sports event, or someone who deals with stress a lot. We are taught to overcome, not to succumb! I’m glad I don’t think school is “gay” or “pointless” and that I don’t use those cheap excuses like “school was boring…” FINE IT SHOULD BE EASY FOR YOU GODFUCKING IDIOT!
            And I sit here at my computer and I read these posts, they go like “and then I pulled up beside he honked I reved but missed 2nd plus my tires wuz old n sucked n then we went to the light n that idiot I got him off the line and I have had so many incidents with them in my life that them trying to intimidate me if a joke anyways”
            THIS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENCE!!! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SUBJECT-VERB AGREEMENT OR NOT!? GO AWAY YOU LOSER PIECES OF SHIT WHO CLOG UP A FORUM I LIKE WITH YOUR USELESS POSTS THAT NO ONE CAN READ! YOU LOSER! Fuck.

- Zipcreature
            I just corrected your grammer with a couple things underlined, also your misspelled words with highlighted using bold font, and the most off-the-wall spelling of sense was shown with bold and underline.

Posts on here are not graded, so I don't know why they'd have to be 100% correct. I can related to some illiterate posts that I have read myself, but I don't think its something to blow a gasket about especially when you didn't even type your post correctly.

POINT IS: We are humans, and we do make mistakes.
            '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
            -'93 AGP EX 4AT
            10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
              I just corrected your grammer with a couple things underlined, also your misspelled words with highlighted using bold font, and the most off-the-wall spelling of sense was shown with bold and underline.

Posts on here are not graded, so I don't know why they'd have to be 100% correct. I can related to some illiterate posts that I have read myself, but I don't think its something to blow a gasket about especially when you didn't even type your post correctly.

PWnEd!

Comment

As humans we can make mistakes by accident or other inconsistant scenarios. However, making mistakes intentionally in a conscious and coherent state is absurd. Not to mention annoying as hell.

Mine.
                "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

yo wteva im juss tryin to poss like yall KNOW ME RIGHT? i pos maddd good inf. but they alwayswan na get mad at my pOsts cuzz i dont spell rtie but you get wut im sayin like it dsent mattr hyw it cones out you get the point you knwo? i think i blu a dstrut ne 1 knoi we're theyr at? my mom has struts on her rx300 trunklid but our car doesnt have themdo we even have struts?

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

This thread is Pointless... Someone needs to get a Life...
                    Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Originally posted by avendi
                      As humans we can make mistakes by accident or other inconsistant scenarios. However, making mistakes intentionally in a conscious and coherent state is absurd. Not to mention annoying as hell.
                      Not rly, actually, sometimes while people are typing, mainly people with disorders they don't know of, get very impatient/anxious to complete their train of thought.

At this point, they forget to check back on their mistakes. Yes it is an annoying problem, but people do not deserve to be crucified based on that. They should be directed to a site where they could possibly correct their spelling habits. At that point, if they get rude/nasty with you, proceed to own them

Prev CBs:
                      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                      -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                        i dont mind reading mispelled or sometimes poor grammar, but i dont speak ebonics, and i dont read it so stop fucking typing in it, i mean really its so much easier to use a keyboard the way it was meant to be used, and if you dont use fairly decent english i know, i'm not even going to try and leave my input
                        x2

Originally posted by Dr.x
                        You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Not rly, actually, sometimes while people are typing, mainly people with disorders they don't know of, get very impatient/anxious to complete their train of thought.

At this point, they forget to check back on their mistakes. Yes it is an annoying problem, but people do not deserve to be crucified based on that. They should be directed to a site where they could possibly correct their spelling habits. At that point, if they get rude/nasty with you, proceed to own them
                          Well I myself actually double-check my posts before I make them, because I have a bad habit of leaving out words since I'm trying to type so fast.
                          It's annoying, but it sure makes communicating with others easier.

My particularly favorite site to redirect people to is dictionary.com
                          hooked on phonics is used for the insulting redirect.

Mine.
                          "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                          "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

let me ask, "Who the fuck cares?"
                            just ignore the post.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by avendi
                              Well I myself actually double-check my posts before I make them, because I have a bad habit of leaving out words since I'm trying to type so fast.
                              It's annoying, but it sure makes communicating with others easier.

My particularly favorite site to redirect people to is dictionary.com
                              hooked on phonics is used for the insulting redirect.
                              Yeah I understand what you're saying, I also do this. My posts are always coherent, I'm just saying not everyone is as careful/smart/or even cares about how their text is perceived (educational level)

Prev CBs:
                              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                              -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

Working...
                              X