Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else alone/not with family for Thanksgiving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else alone/not with family for Thanksgiving?

I know kids might be away at school or whatever...I have work tomorrow and my fam went to Virginia. There's no way I could work 8 hours after that drive...como se dice, house party tomorrow night???

Everyone's like 'OMG YOURE ALONE ON THANKSGIVING?' Well I see and talk to my family everyday, and I don't have much extended family...plus my mom's turkey is always dry, so it's no biggie to me. It just sucks that EVERYONE ELSE is with their family, I'm basically on house arrest...

Anyone else in my camp? SALUTE!

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

last year i was.... but it was cool... fam was in florida and i was tore up adn home alone without work for a week...

SOLD!

Comment

first year without my family on thanksgiving, but i have my gf with me, so its alright

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Im by myself and my fam is away and shit so i dont give a shit all they do is spread rumors and gossip anyways not my think . Thats the kinda shit that makes me loose my appetite. So I rather eat at home bone app a tit everyone

Comment

Working...
        X