fridge broke before thanksgiving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fridge broke before thanksgiving!

yeah that's right. what great timing! our fridge of only 4 years decided to crap out two days before our thanksgiving meal. and we'll be having the family over too! it's just crappy .

btw, but i am thankful for the opportunity of life, ability to prosper, and to actually have this fridge problem (there are others out there who don't have food to eat let alone have a fridge to put it in). i'm also thankful for this board...ah sweet sweet cb7tuner.com!

but my fridge is still broken...
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

sorry timmy way to have a positive outlook

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your fridge bro, but hey thanksgiving isnt just about food, and like you said your thankful for all the other things you said, and it is true there are families thank dont got anything, so hope your thanks giving is good bro, happy thanksgiving. - damien

Comment

That sure does suck Tim. But it is always good to be thankful for the family and things you've got as well.

Happy Gooble Day

As for me , Im putting my battle suit on today. Its the DAY before Thanksgiving so work is gonna be a little slammed.

1:30pm - 10pm shift here I come.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

sorry to hear man, we've had our refridgorator is older than me and according to my parents, they've never had a problem... It's an RCA so when you go appliance shopping, keep that in mind

have a happy turkey day, too bro!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

yes happy thanksgiving to everyone

thanksgiving/christmas is the only time i like my job.. we actually work 8 hours!
            well minues the 10k turkeys we ship out a week.

i get off the night before thanksgiving but work thanksgiving night such a bummer oh well..

eat well everyone!
            2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

too bad you're not a little closer. We've had a fridge sitting in our garage for months. It's a double door white with ice maker/water. Can't get rid of the thing! Everyone wants stainless steel! Pfff, whatever...

Oh yeah we replaced it with a stainless steel fridge. LOL
              "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

thanks yall for the kind words. everyone have a safe and wonderful thanksgiving holiday. i'll prolly shop for a fridge on friday if i dare go out to any retail joint in the city! black friday crowds are frickin bananas!
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                X