Procrastinators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Procrastinators

Normally I wait til the last night or two before a papers due to write it. I had a paper due today (in two hours) and Im about finished. What did I just find out? Its due next Tuesday.

I accidentally wrote a paper early.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Originally posted by mxcx
    Normally I wait til the last night or two before a papers due to write it. I had a paper due today (in two hours) and Im about finished. What did I just find out? Its due next Tuesday.

I accidentally wrote a paper early.
    atleast its done.

Comment

Indeed. And as a friend of mine just pointed out, I now have nothing I have to do during the break :bigassthumbsup:
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

That is good! Now you have more freetime! Maybe you can get your sneezing checked out by a doctor! Haha!

Comment

i have to write an opord, a 5 pg paper for phi 515, prepare a lesson for phi 515 and teach it on tuesday, and then turn in a paper for soc on mon.

oh, and read we were soldiers by thursday and have a book report done on it.

love it.
          am i going to get it done early?
          no, im going to play xbox.
          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
            am i going to get it done early?
            no, im going to play xbox.
            Lol, sounds like what I do. We'd get along in school all too well..

-Jay
            Former '92 LX 5-Speed Coupe Owner
            I will have another CB7 one day!
            Kenwood|Audiopipe|Kicker| DROK

Comment

yea i do the same thing and ive dont that before i did somin when it wasnt due but then i felt happy cause all the other people are rushing and im chillin ....but i only did that once

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
              nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
              nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
              nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
              nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

I like procastinating I tend to get things done better well quality wise LOL!
                "form follows function."
                Louis Sullivan

Comment

I was the worst in my last year of college... I had a break between classes on Monday and Wednesday from 1 to 2:30. The class I had at 2:30 was Childhood Studies (basically a one-class minor ) EVERY Childhood Studies class required a paper written on a reading (so that was 2 a week... some of the readings were an entire book). I would usually flip through the readings a little over the week, and I would write the papers during the hour and a half break before class

I was carrying a 7 class load, including some pretty heavy stuff... so I suppose I wasn't really procrastinating... I was prioritizing! (and, by looking at my postcount, I suppose you can see where my priorities lied... )

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
                    I like procastinating I tend to get things done better well quality wise LOL!
                    durn right...i can't force myself to do it early..i skipped school today to study gor a government test...still have yet to stop dicking around on here and actually study...lol

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      ...(and, by looking at my postcount, I suppose you can see where my priorities lied... )
                      Looks at Deev's post count, ahh yup

Comment

you know im the procrastinating master MXCX.... most of you who see me online at night know i am too, haha.
                        BTW, i did it again 2 nights in a row...two 4-6pg projects both started at midnight, i love it

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                        11.68 @ 127mph
                        417whp/375wtq
                        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

i wrote a personal essay this year in my college prep english class about how much of a procrastinator I am.

Comment

i had a 9 to 11 page report on the First Crusade due.. now, ( i'm in class)
                            i had to read 4 books and 2 articles. Compare and contrast all people involved.
                            i read one book, flipped through the rest and wrote it up last night

i have 2 papers due tomorow, that i will be writting before class.

i hate procrastinating, but i dislike writing even more

Comment

Working...
                            X