is a bruise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is a bruise?

supposed to hurt even more when you rub it really hard?
    i hit my hip area in two places really hard and i rubbed the area to try and get all the clotted? blood out last night and it hurts even more now.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

it might hurt..but the more you rub a place that hurts....it heals faster...thats what i found out....

ie..if you have a big ass bruise on your leg..and you rub it...it hurts like a mother..but it heals faster when you rub it..

btw..wedek..have any of these break dancers broken there neck doing that shit?...

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
      it might hurt..but the more you rub a place that hurts....it heals faster...thats what i found out....

ie..if you have a big ass bruise on your leg..and you rub it...it hurts like a mother..but it heals faster when you rub it..

btw..wedek..have any of these break dancers broken there neck doing that shit?...
      not broken but i know two that cannot put any weight on it.
      im assuming they sprained or like hit a nerve or just put too much stress.

but yea, all these bruises are from breakdacing becase all i break on is marble.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
      X