This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7tuner....on the rocks????

just letting the cat out of the bag a bit.... but cb7tuner is about 90% chance of changing hands..... but will it stay the same and who will get it. best of luck to the new admin. that is coming shortly

What how come I never heard of this and I'm on here 24/7 hahahahaha!
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

Comment

Say what? Changing hands?

Comment

the advantage of new the admin. personally. but change hands as in ATX wont run the site anymore. I am not sure who will take over *cough* maybe *cough* but in the near future it will change hands.

Comment

I guess whoever it is, I will bug them extensively about becomming a mod. I'[m sure Steve is tired of getting my PM's

Comment

how about steve posts that for himself...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
              the advantage of new the admin. personally. but change hands as in ATX wont run the site anymore. I am not sure who will take over *cough* maybe *cough* but in the near future it will change hands.
              this sounded to me like u were gunna take over

Comment

im sure whoever it is will do a great job cuz steve wouldnt give it up to an idiot just my .02 cents lol id love to be a mod as well as much time as i spend on here

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Hmm... dont really know what to say. I doubt the site will change much, although, IMO, it could use a little more festive colors.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                    im sure whoever it is will do a great job cuz steve wouldnt give it up to an idiot just my .02 cents lol id love to be a mod as well as much time as i spend on here
                    word, i hope the new admin isnt a sell out who tries to exploit us and puts pops ups everywhere..

and owns a ford ranger

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

all people willing to be a mod post it up in this thread
                      i say only people with over 3,00 posts

wait then micks would be a mod lol.

i dont think the mods should change at all. their doing good right now

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                        this sounded to me like u were gunna take over
                        hahaha maybe if i had a cb7 but nah, it's not going to be me.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                          word, i hope the new admin isnt a sell out who tries to exploit us and puts pops ups everywhere..

and owns a ford ranger

ooooooo that hurts come on now
                          its all love i was just letting people know a bit in advance. thats all he has been thinking and talking about this for some time now. but the only other spoiler besides this is the money issues a while back. Its mainly becoming to much work and money for ATX to handle he is getting ready to finish college here shortly and will prob. move and wont be able to keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
                            hahaha maybe if i had a cb7 but nah, it's not going to be me.
                            its gotta be deev hes always posting some kinda shit on here

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

well lets see, dunkin is it someone on the boards or off. like a friend of steves or someone we all know?

Comment

Working...
                              X