No announcement yet.

weird option in a CD I drove today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i havent EVER seen a OEM Honda phone ...lol...that must be kinda weird lookin down and seein a phone there

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

I wish I had abs oh well I can always open my door and stick my foot down as extra braking assistance hahaha.
      "form follows function."
      Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
        I wish I had abs oh well I can always open my door and stick my foot down as extra braking assistance hahaha.
        I dont think ABS equipped cars have stronger brakes per se . . . but the ABS sysem just stops teh brakes from locking up. i cant say Ive ever locked up my brakes before, and I dont have ABS, so i dont really deem the extra weight necessary.
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          I dont think ABS equipped cars have stronger brakes per se . . . but the ABS sysem just stops teh brakes from locking up. i cant say Ive ever locked up my brakes before, and I dont have ABS, so i dont really deem the extra weight necessary.
          Yeah, it all depends on how you utilize the brakes. My brakes work pretty good, but could get better, and im pretty good at threshold braking. I just hate the feel of the brake pedal pulsating when you are stopping, would much rather have my car without ABS.

Comment

I've seen a 91 Accord with a OEM cell phone in it. It was on the bottom of the center console on the passenger side.

Comment

Exactly where this one was... It was like conected to the center console on the passenger side!

I don't have a problem stopping, all wheel disc brakes, cross drilled and slotted 12" rotors!
              Last edited by h22accordaz; 11-18-2005, 01:47 PM.

Comment

we had a cb come in at work on trade in with a cell in it, i shoulda took it, and mounted it in my car!!!...damnit..ill find another one, one day.

^sold

Comment

lol mine still has the stock antennae!!

Comment

h22accordaz, did you get a pic of the phone?

Comment

No I didn't.... If I run into him again, or he calls me to sell his car I will take pic's!

Comment

did cb7's have the option to come with a car phone? in the states any way?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I guess here in Arizona it was ONE honda dealerships special they were running to try and get people to get an accord from there...

Comment

Working...
                          X