who has this car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who has this car?

who has a tan colored cb with jdm sidemarkers, and no hubcaps on the passenger rear wheel...its also is missing a side molding on the passenger side...here's the link to the video that its in...
    vid

just to let you know just cause someone has a cb doesnt mean they have to be on Cb7tuner.com

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
      just to let you know just cause someone has a cb doesnt mean they have to be on Cb7tuner.com
      i've seen it on here b4...thats why i asked...thanks for the smart@$$ comment though...

Comment

I didn't see sidemarkers on it and it was only in the frame for a second or two so ???.
        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

that del soul's gear ratio seemed to close...

Comment

that sol is fast as hell.....thanks mondojackle....

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

that del sol shifted pretty quickly

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

It shifted very quickly. Stump puller gears and a top speed of 85?
                Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

i think that was an auto did anyone see those s2000 taillights those look nice on that del sol

Comment

yeah...but that bastered is leavin like 8 foot tire marks every shift

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

where did u get the idea that it was a cb???
                      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                        he knows it was a del sol. there's a cb in the vid for a couple seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
                          he knows it was a del sol. there's a cb in the vid for a couple seconds.
                          for like a split second you mean

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Pay Attention Man

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                            Watch the Video Again and you will notice about 1/4 into it a CB Drives By and takes a Left ,, You should Practice Thinkin outside the box man ... LOL
                            j/k Anyways I think the Accord You are Thinkin of that is on here is Totally Different and he has wheels but since has replaced the Door Molding Also but im not sure Goodluck Searching man ,,,

l8ter -Sean-

??? Is This It ???
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=28430
                            Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

but that del sol sounds MEAN, i love it

1991 Accord LX

Comment

Working...
                              X