Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
    so your comparing the 360 to a ps2...

do i have anything else to compare it to

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by drucifer92
      PC > Anything microsoft or sony will ever produce
      you got a point...but looking at the specs of x-box 360..and ps/3 in order to get that much performance your gonna break off a few G's on a computer...vs 400 price tag x-box n ps/3 are gonna have... .
      Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 11-15-2005, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
        when does ps3 come out?
        I used to work at future shop up here in Canada and when i worked there i was told the release date of the PS3 would be round the 3rd quarter of 06.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

i dont have hands for a console controller so ill stick to the PC
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

So are these 360s gona be hard to come by like the regular xbox was last year?
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
              So are these 360s gona be hard to come by like the regular xbox was last year?
              As many people that were talkin bout it 4 like the last year, I would imagine so. I would love to get one, but that's $400 I can put to da wip
              Check out what used to be mine
              Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                do i have anything else to compare it to
                Yeah, the original XBOX, and when compared to that, its not that much of a jump.

PS3 is going to blow it out of the water, Micorsoft underestamated Sony this time.

Comment

too bad the ps3 is coming out a year later, ill be getting a 360

Comment

Originally posted by xScott

PS3 is going to blow it out of the water, Micorsoft underestamated Sony this time.

eh we'll see about that. Playstation also thought their PS2 would be better than xbox, that was just a joke.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                      eh we'll see about that. Playstation also thought their PS2 would be better than xbox, that was just a joke.

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                      you got a point...but looking at the specs of x-box 360..and ps/3 in order to get that much performance your gonna break off a few G's on a computer...vs 400 price tag x-box n ps/3 are gonna have... .
                      true, you have a point there...but i can download mp3s, type reports, get on cb7tuner.com and tons of other stuff, and do some serious gaming, all at one workstation...my computer...i think it beats all...

Comment

Originally posted by xScott
                        Yeah, the original XBOX, and when compared to that, its not that much of a jump.

Yeah, as far as processing "power" the sony IS going to be better than the xbox 360. I think sony has been developing their PS3 even longer than microsoft has the xbox.

The PS3 is supposed to be unbelievable, however it always does take years for the games to actually "use" all that potential of the system, so I can see the two being very competitive for the first while. Plus, most the games that do come out are released on both systems and those games tend to be very similar to each other (the same game on both systems).

I'll wait it out and see. Plus, within the first year of new game systems being released, they tend to shoot down in price. We'll have to see if microsoft makes their sytem $50-$100 cheaper than the PS3 when it is released.

Comment

not that i am anylonger a nintendo guy but the rev will play every nintendo to date and save onto the hdd or something so u can like play even the nes games on the rev.
                          i am a ps person and always will be...
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

i think sony is > than microsoft. first because ps2 has way more games of better quality out than microsoft. although xbox has the classics (halo and pretty much all games you can play online) i think ps2 was the bomb in comparison to games. just think about it, tokyo xtreme racing was enough to buy playstation itself.

Comment

Working...
                            X