Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300k Club

Fellow Tuners!

Got to this milestone a few weeks ago driving to ECU for Halloween! It was awesome, I took a video of the roll over, and then pics. Well lets see if anyone else has this many, or more!?

Post away!

- Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

I'm only 2/3 of the way there; it took me from Feb01 to Nov05 to go from 72k to 200k, so its going to be a while.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
      I'm only 2/3 of the way there; it took me from Feb01 to Nov05 to go from 72k to 200k, so its going to be a while.
      geez thats a lot of miles in 4 years.

Comment

32,000k a year does sound high! But today alone I put 100 miles on my car, thats nuts! I need to watch where I drive more closely I suppose ;-).
        I would say I put about 20-30k a yeah on the car. In a little less than 2 years we have put over 50k on the Accord, so yeah about 25k is right.
        I find that if I plan my day right, and prepare before hand then I can get much more done, and drive less. That way I spend less $ on gas and save time, so I have it to spend working on the Accord! haha :-)

- Zipcreature
        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

i put like no miles on my car
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yeah i drove my cb7 like 10,000 miles in a year. But thats a lot considering work and school are within like 3 miles.

Comment

man since april i put 24k on my car it was a fun summer lol

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

(350K)

Comment

Gezz! I am beaten by the 350k miles! heheh its kinda funny but we should be lamenting the fact that we have mileage like this, but it does bring an certain aura of pride.

- Zipcreature
                  Awesome!

Comment

and I thought my 235k mile car was high mileage
                    -Mark-
                    CB7
                    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

I'm sitting at 315k right now as we speak...

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

I was driving 50k a year for a while but I moved so close to my work... now on average I put 5-6k on my car a year

Comment

but are these mileage on the orginal engine...if so u guys rock...i just hit the 200,000 mile mark...

Comment

277,000 miles here, original engine died 15,000 miles ago.....

Comment

292,XXX....i'll be gettin there soon zipcreature...soon....

Comment

Working...
                              X