tear da club up thugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tear da club up thugs

I know there are some Three 6 fans on here, so can anyone send me(or point me in the right direction and don't say use Limewire) Mind State and Where Dem Dollas At (Street Bounce) or tracks 1 & 5 from disc 2 of the CrazyNDaLazDayz album? I can't find them anywhere.

is it me, or is this guy speaking another language? i really need to freshen up on my **WORD** or my speak... lol or w.e they call it
    92 CB7 *Sold $3300 102K Miles 4 door LX

94 Del Sol *Baught $3300 80K Miles on chasis
    and 60K miles on b18b1 motor swap

Comment

Lol they are songs from Three 6 Mafia..

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
      ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Why don't you just go buy the CD....
        Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Anybody who could help would understand.........I think.
          Because I don't want to spend the money again........I bought the cd once and had it on my old harddrive then my cds got stolen then my hd crashed and now i only need those 2 songs to complete the 6 song cd.
          Last edited by 91ex; 11-12-2005, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ex
            Anybody who could help would understand.........I think.
            Because I don't want to spend the money again........I bought the cd once and had it on my old harddrive then my cds got stolen then my hd crashed and now i only need those 2 songs to complete the 6 song cd.
            holler at dr luvs Kudang <sp>

who run it?....who run it?...

Comment

yea if anyone could FIND it somewhere it'd be him

Comment

i wanna hear the new three six cd coz it sounds good with the sound system in the new car.

but wait, a 2002 lexus is300 and the cd player doesn't work. the guy before me always had his ipod hooked up so the lens got too dirty. they're coming to my apartment to replace it when the new cd player arrives.

anyways, go buy the cd at best buy or something.. its like 12 bucks.
                Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

I'm waiting till I get a job to buy all my cds again, including this one.I just wanted to make a copy till then.

Comment

I'm too afraid of RIAA

Comment

i wish i knew where my disc 2 of that album is, i can only find the first.

Comment

I don't remember getting a disc 2... it was a long time ago though

Comment

use LIMEWIRE

Comment

Originally posted by Big Body LX
                            I don't remember getting a disc 2... it was a long time ago though
                            Some didn't come with a disc 2 so you might not have gotten it.

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
                            use LIMEWIRE
                            First place I looked.

Comment

Yeah, I have at and I know alot of other people that do, and there wasnt a 2nd disc.

Comment

Working...
                              X