1000$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1000$

Hey guys, this is an I need ur opinion thread. I will be receiving 1000$ within the next 2months. I need some opinions and ideas of what to do w/it. I have the f22b1 sohc vtec motor in my car right now. Idno if I should boost that or wat. Hit me up w/ sum ideas cuz I know you guys have lots of experience

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
    ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
    ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Uhh..well personally I wouldn't blow it all. Invest or save $500.00 of it and use the rest to treat yourself

Comment

Yeah, I wasnt planning on blowing it ALL. But I just need ideas of what to do. Im sick of the damn CB being the slow one out of the group..

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

hmm hookers are expensive just get a gv and take her to dinner and buy her folowers prob like 50 bucks altogether and get laid when u want how u want, then put that money in the bank, or get wheels/tires, but the moneys alot more useful ina saving account giving you like 2 percent itnerest
        92 CB7 *Sold $3300 102K Miles 4 door LX

94 Del Sol *Baught $3300 80K Miles on chasis
        and 60K miles on b18b1 motor swap

Comment

oh yea and your car isnt the slow one out of the group, its got vtec lol mine is stock and stock and...its got that JDM STOCK everythign lol but 5spd but still slower than most

Comment

Well the whole turbo idea wouldnt be so bad. Becuz I can custom make a turbo manifold from my header. And I can pick up turbos cheap around here, my friends got a couple t3's and he'd jus gimme one. And on top of that I have a guy who can custom make charge piping.

And the whole girlfriend/hooker idea is good but I dont need a gf or a hooker. Lol I have plenty of fuck buddies around, so I aint got no problems w/ that area. And trust me i've thought about putting it in the bank, but it'd get spent. I have a problem w/ keeping $ in the savings.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
            ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

No trust me, my car is the slow one out of the group. The group here me and a couple of buddies made is what i'm talking about. I'll show u the line up.

1988 CRX Si (D16y8, built)
              1990 CRX Si (D17 block, w/vtec)
              1990 Hatch Dx (Ls/Vtec)
              1990 Hatch Dx (Converted Si, w/vtec)

Then theres mine
              1990 Accord(F22b1 Vtec)

Maybe I should just fix the body up to where it looks nice. Then sell it, and move on to the CRX/Hatch's?
              Last edited by xwade01; 11-12-2005, 03:55 PM.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
              ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

i dont see why their cars are faster than you, i mean there setups, i guess are good because they have lighter cars, but if what you really want is to just be fast, sell your accord take the money you have buy a lil crx and drop the biggest engine you can i mean thas cool for you, but i need a 4 door car

Comment

Heh, but selling the CB to buy a CRX or EG makes me feel like a "quitter". I hate that feeling, it would just feel like i'm walking away from something I grew to love. I mean whenever I wanna give up on the CB I think of this "Before you give up on something, remember why you held onto it for so long." Its just crazy...

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                  ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

lol ok well, the whole thing is what do you want, do youw ant a slow cb7? or want to wait till you have money to make it fast? if you turbo it, then it will be faster than those other cars, but you will then have no money and that is as fast as your cars gonna get withought dropping a new motor in, so if you love your car enough to keep it turbo it and leave the cosmetics alone and that turbo setup shoudl last you tilly ou have enough money for an h22 swap

Comment

Hmm.. I do want to kind of try and sell my car, and try w/ an EG. I want to see what kind of fun I can have w/ them. And if I don't like 'em then i'll sell that, and get another CB. But there is no EG around.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

well thats a good idear, iuno bout wehre you are but htere is like an unlimited supply of EGs like, millions for like 1000 cause theres so many they dont sell for very much money

Comment

Yeah, and you live in Calif. so thats a big problem.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                          ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

neuspeed cut kip and a good set of sway bars

Comment

Lol guys. No hookers!!!

Car ideas

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                              ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

Working...
                              X