Bills Bills Bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bills Bills Bills

Man I love it. I get paid on Friday, and by Saturday afternoon I am broke lmao. Alas... but my credit is good because I pay my bills so fast.

Oh, and I ordered my fender. If I can manage to buy one part for my Honda each paycheck it'll be back to looking good in no time.

man whats your credit score??...mine sux..cuz i have bad habbits..i need to read rich dad poor dad..or whatever the name of that book is..

Comment

Dave Ramsey is your friend in this one.

I don't want to divulge my credit score due to high identity theft issues nowadays

Within the past hour I have paid over $700 in bills. I'm almost good till next paycheck... when I pay 800 in one check (rent)

Comment

I know what you mean with them bills! I paid off a personal loan when I sold my Cb7. Helps out my credit score. When I bought my Tacoma back in July, my credit score was...high . Its no wonder I have a 4.24% apr on a 4 yr old truck. My advice is...keep paying off debt by chunks instead of little here and little there.

Comment

im lucky, my parents pay my bills.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Body LX
            Man I love it. I get paid on Friday, and by Saturday afternoon I am broke lmao. Alas... but my credit is good because I pay my bills so fast.

Oh, and I ordered my fender. If I can manage to buy one part for my Honda each paycheck it'll be back to looking good in no time.
            i'm same way...damn projects
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
              im lucky, my parents pay my bills.
              holy hell man. im 14 and my dads making me pay rent...and to find out there paying for you?? thats like a 8.7 on the shocked scale

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                my credit score was astronomical when i was 19.........it was good enough that i found a 94 rx7, called my loan officer AT HER HOUSE (bank was closed) and asked to borrow $14,500 and she said to write a check for it and they'd cover it monday........

now, they won't let me in the bank period

my ex wife fucked that all up...decided to quit working, her epilepsy got bad and she let insurance LAPSE so we owed over $50,000 in bills after all that + when i broke my neck (she let my coverage lapse too).........i had to file bankruptcy in 2000 and now i just don't borrow money........
                damn how did you break your neck?

Comment

bills..

Dave Ramsey is your friend in this one.

I don't want to divulge my credit score due to high identity theft issues nowadays

Within the past hour I have paid over $700 in bills. I'm almost good till next paycheck... when I pay 800 in one check (rent)
                  ouch...i live with moms..since i got out of the army..but i pay electric bill and water bill...and have a job..and get paid <gi bill> to go to school... i help out a lil around the house to with chores..plus electric..and water..are expensive...
                  i refuse to live in an apartment..because the simple fact is that money is going nowhere!!..but to a black hole..if i was paying mortgage on a house i would gladly pay..but fuck an apartment..unless that is your only option!..

Comment

dick on a cellphone in a monte carlo.......didn't know red meant to stop......
                    what a dumb fuck...

hey btw ricky how old r u? ...

Comment

Sucks Ricky... yeah my credit score took a dive when I first turned 18 because like most other teenagers I ran up a credit card quickly with no way to pay it back lol. After a few letters from collection agencies I finally got it all cleared up and now, at age 23 I'm back to where I can get premium rates...

Lesson to everyone, credit cards are bad.... although I still owe on one of my current ones. Isn't it ironic?

Comment

im gonna use this service...

im 24....FYI...heh..

well anways..im gonna sign up for this service
                        www.lexingtonlawfirm.com

i have written a few letters but when i was in the army..this dude recommended them... i dont have time to write the credit beaureus<sp> and this place does..and stays on top of it..to fix your credit...

i think they do a good job. imo.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                          i refuse to live in an apartment..because the simple fact is that money is going nowhere!!..but to a black hole..if i was paying mortgage on a house i would gladly pay..but fuck an apartment..unless that is your only option!..
                          I refuse to live with my parents.

The money is only going to a blackhole if you look at it that way. Show me a house where I live that goes for what I pay in rent... around here for a fixer upper house it's around a grand a month... plus utilities. I pay $700 plus utilities now... which is usually around 150-200 in utilities.

So your theory on not paying rent because it's going to a black hole... I make around 2200 a month.. if I were to buy a house I'm looking at HALF of my income going towards my mortgage then I still have to pay for groceries, electricity, water, phone, and god forbid something happen to my car that needs fixing. The money I save by renting is $300 minimum and with 300 over the course of a year is $3600. I could invest $3600 and make a much larger return than putting it into a house right now...

Comment

hope you stay straight on it....credit is handy.....shit happens sometimes, and other times, you have earned something cool that you can't afford
                            congrats though......people really abuse that.....i miss my good credit
                            Well it started to get out of hand again but I nipped it in the butt. I've knocked out at least $2000 of it and am about $1200 out of it. After I get it paid off I'm going to set back at least 1500-2000 in a savings account so the "necessities" that you'd normally buy on a CC I'll just pull it out the same, and reinvest the money instead of paying it back to a CC company and paying intrest.

And if you filed in 2000 you should be getting back to where you can get small loans (like a 80/20 mortgage where you put 20% down and they'll approve you for the 80%). My boss filed 4 years ago and he just bought a new house... chapter 7 he filed (where you don't pay it back).

Comment

I refuse to live with my parents.

The money is only going to a blackhole if you look at it that way. Show me a house where I live that goes for what I pay in rent... around here for a fixer upper house it's around a grand a month... plus utilities. I pay $700 plus utilities now... which is usually around 150-200 in utilities.

So your theory on not paying rent because it's going to a black hole... I make around 2200 a month.. if I were to buy a house I'm looking at HALF of my income going towards my mortgage then I still have to pay for groceries, electricity, water, phone, and god forbid something happen to my car that needs fixing. The money I save by renting is $300 minimum and with 300 over the course of a year is $3600. I could invest $3600 and make a much larger return than putting it into a house right now...
                              i dunno.. i make around 2200 and around $3200 if i work OT and still stay at momz..lol. ....i came back home cuz.. i just got out the military....and really havent gotten a place..my gameplan is to hit iraq..for a year as a contractor..come back..and work on my 2nd bachelors and get my own house with a 2 car garage near the university..so i can work on my cb7!!... . i was gone from the house for 5 years..i still dont want to live in an APt..because i like to work on my car outside..i love cutting yards.i dont like hearing my neighbors music..and i know im helping my mom out by water and eletricity..she is not that financialy savvy....rather than what i think is a black hole..an apartment....

I still see an apartment as a black hole..and think home ownership is the way to go...a house is a good investment!.
                              Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 11-12-2005, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X