had some more fun today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had some more fun today

today i messed with this cavalier that was black and had a apex n1 exaust. i wanted the 4th gen civic behind him but this foo pissed me off. haha...so at the light i put up my ebrake slightly...then waited with my foot on the gas....light turned green and dropped the pedal and dropped the ebrake...

i was off and did a nice launch...he had the launch but he had no power...lol when i hit second at the same time i hit this little pot hole so my tires hopped and it sounded like i scratched second gear...lol i took him to 65mph...he had nothing on me.

haha that was fun. my car had no gas with the gas light on too lol...then this bike dusted both of us HAHA.

i dont normally race, but man if u rev on me and i think u have something for me to shoot down your throat then i will race you. haha.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Thats what im talkin about cb7's reppin hard son but i hear those caveliers can do some shit when modded . But theyare no match for hondas

Comment

haha u rev on me, if i race u i guarantee to beat you....if i have a doubt i wont hehe...

his car sounded nice....wish i had my gsr short ram in there...it would of blown him away
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

i have a better one about a cavailer. I was going down the freeway and a it pulled up on me witha body kit and "AIR BAGS" ( the worst mod ever) and he down shifted so i put it in the only gear i had besides first which is forth. We took off and i left he car sitting still. The kid thought he could clown on me with *** ass "AIR BAGS" !!
        Race Smarter, Not Harder

Honda Options

Comment

Working...
        X