I beat the ticket!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I beat the ticket!

Okay everyone i got some great news I went to court today to fight the ticket and i won. I had to stay on some long god forsaken line the wedding line next to it for couples went a helluva lot quicker. They got alot of people for some stupid things like peeing in public,smokin weed in public wanderin the parks late at night when they are closed,smoking in the no smoking zone i like that one,tresspassing,walking around with a twisted beer bottle cap without drinkin it.

One cop felt stupid when he crashed into one guy but the guy didnt have insurance thats a no,no and one spanish lady sold liquor without a liquor liscense she got fined $4,400 hearing that mad me twitch hard .

Then my case came up im like oh boy here we go i pulled out my old reciept and put muffler silencer then put 60 right beside the total to pay for it the judge looked up and he said evidence is good case dismissed on evidence. The lady told me stay out of trouble for 60 days you are free to go i took my reciept back acted like i readjusted my tie even though i didnt have one and left . When i finally got out of the courtroom i was like yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ss

yaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck the pigssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

i so wanna say to a cop, "Am I on candid camera" if he pulls me over and tries to give me a ticket for my exhaust. I will seriously get out of my car and circle the perameter ad look for a camera like an idiot in bushes, under rocks, i will even go through garbage to look for a camera. And then i will be like okay you got me piggy and tell him or her what a good joke they played on me, and then either get ready for a beating or the ticket..... then i will start bitchin and talking shit to em......

Comment

nice! what'd you do, take the actual silencer piece in? i didn't understand the 'evidence' part.

Comment

Okay this is what i did i took my old reciept that i got my tranny fixed a while before when i had them rebleed the clutch. When they masterslave cylinder professionally i used that reciept but it was a carbon copy i used a black pen and wrote litely over it and wrote muffler silencer repair .

Then the judge looked at it for 15 seconds then he dismissed the summons cause i had a reciept hahah or so he thought. I was nervous a bit,but when he dismissed it i just popped my collar and left . They needed a reciept to say that i fixed it or else theyll give me a ticket they wont give you a problem as long as you got it fixed theyll dismiss it but you must have proof.

Yeah fuck the pigs in a big way with no vasaline cb7's will always rule. i may do exactly what kings blend sayin but pigs always whileout when they get their feelings hurt and wanna use physical force im not scared of them guns or not. fuck the poelice,fuck the poelice fuck em .

Comment

TIZZITE DOG!

i beat a cop in court one time, he gave me a ticket for 10 over the speed limit, and i was like thats BULLSHIT! i wasnt even speeding..i just let him do his thing though, cause i didnt feel like sitting there and arguing. went to court, the judge asked me how i would pled, and i said not quilty, then he asked me if i had over sized wheels on there cause that makes a diff in your speedo, and i was like hell no... then he asked the cop if he has a certificate for his radar that proved it was calibrated with in the last year. he couldnt find one that day, so i got sent home and the judge let him search for it... i get a call next morning saying i won! WOOT! asshole cops...
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
          X