speedin ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speedin ticket

has anyone ever got a unsafe speed ticket?

You could be working on your car and accidently unhook the connector that goes to the speed sensor. Then you might have to take it to a shop and have them find your problem and write you a reciept. If you did not have a functional speedometer at the time of the ticket, you will either get off altogether or get a improper equipment ticket,far less worse than a speeding ticket. But that is just what COULD happen.
    Last edited by NoSloCB7; 11-10-2005, 05:12 PM.

Comment

No i got a ticket for unsafe speed as in drivin to fast, the cop neva used his radar, i wasnt speedin tho i remember

I was told unsafe speed is like when its rainin or bad weather and shit skool zone shit like dat

i was wonderin if any has ever went to court about out, i got to go tonite

Comment

Your fucked they aint trying to here that ive seen it happen. The guy told the judge that my speedometer doesnt work the judge was like ohwell theres nothing i can do for you. Then he said you where driving the car and therefore at the time you where speeding so therefore you where responsible. Then he looked away and told him the fine imposes $120 and have a nice day. Then the cop looked at him and smirked.

Now that shit was grimey. Get a radar detector with jammer next-time bro it helps. But ive heard that they also do that free-way marker by the mile shit now. And lately theyll just throw a number at you if they cant calculate your speed. Or just watch you if your driving faster than anyone else and pluck you away from the pack or should i say school of fishes.

Comment

How in the hell can the officer tell if you where going at an unsafe speed when he did not use a radar gun? Fight that shit...the officer's opinion as to how fast you where going is not admisable in court.

Comment

theres no such thing as JAMMERS they DONT work and are CRAP. Me and my friends and his friend who's a cop tested and they don't work

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302
              No i got a ticket for unsafe speed as in drivin to fast, the cop neva used his radar, i wasnt speedin tho i remember

I was told unsafe speed is like when its rainin or bad weather and shit skool zone shit like dat

i was wonderin if any has ever went to court about out, i got to go tonite
              Going too fast "for conditions" is very different from driving too fast in a school zone. If speed was an issue I would expect a MPH number to be presented in court. Otherwise ... Not Guilty, your Honor.
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

for my ticket cop neva came thank god

Comment

Working...
                X