i have a problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a problem...

My problem is, that when I browse through these forums and see your cars in all the signature pics... I get this sudden urge to change the look of my car.
    I'd be like, Wow OEM look looks the cleanest, I want that, no wait... next picture.... I want that... those (96 Accord) wheels look good painted bronze I'm gonna paint mine bronze, no wait, I like gray too, I'll leave them gray. (Next picture) Wow, this guys car looks crazy on ITR wheels, I'll keep mine on the car for now. You know what, I'm gonna paint my car black...
    ....and this doesn't end. I think if I won the lottery instead of buying a Ferrari first, I'd buy 100 best CB7s from this site, line them all up and drive a different one each day. H22 Powa! ....with a *'whooosh'

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

i just got a different car...

Boost, feeling tempted?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

every day I think about the next car I want to get.. just today.... ford F-250 powerstroke, sr20det 240sx, then mustang GT............fuck.

Comment

Man your right about that! When I see a nice car lately I have been checkout out all the guys headlights; I kinda want something different!

- Zipcreature
        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Looking at Shawn.Haydens car makes me want to go in debt and get my car to that level.... but alas I'm working on getting debt free and fixing my car little by little while I'm at it. I'm one step closer now that I sold my 18s off my Camry.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDing2R
            My problem is, that when I browse through these forums and see your cars in all the signature pics. I get this sudden urge to change the look of my car. I'd be like, Wow OEM look looks the cleanest, I want that, no wait... next picture.... I want that... those (96 Accord) wheels look good painted bronze I'm gonna paint mine bronze, no wait, I like gray too, I'll leave them gray. (Next picture) Wow, this guys car looks crazy on ITR wheels, I'll keep mine on the car for now. You know what, I'm gonna paint my car black...
            ....and this doesn't end. I think if I won the lottery instead of buying a Ferrari first, I'd buy 100 best CB7s from this site, line them all up and drive a different one each day. H22 Powa! ....with a *'whooosh'
            According2R your car is hot bro! I wouldn't change a thing, I just dislike the plate location and the dirt on that White beast!
            '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
            -'93 AGP EX 4AT
            10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

While I do admire everyone's car here, I definitely have a very specific vision of what I want my car to be. It's only a matter of money and time.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
              X