JunkYard(Pick Apart)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JunkYard(Pick Apart)?

What has been the the best part or pieces or anything in particular you guys have found at a junkyard(pick a apart) for your cb7?

my f22a6.
    lifes better in a wagon.

Comment

lol big find there ey?? was the motor still in the car? how many miles were on it?

when we b00stin j00 sh33t.. lol

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

I found in a salvage yard a gold tennis bracelet between the passenger seat and center console in a wrecked CB. Its not a CB part per se, but it was found in a CB.
        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

thats coo, not a cb7 part but found in a cb, NICE

Comment

DC strut bar, KYB AGX adjustable struts, Eibach sportline springs, neuspeed short shifter.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

The junk yards here don't let you go through their yards.. you have to tell them the year make and model of the car and the part you want. Then they'll decide if they have the part (without looking mind you) then want the money... and then they go see if they actually have it.

I was looking for a power window switch for my CB7 and the guy said "yes I have it. That'll be $40." and I said "What color" and he said "Huh.. what does it matter?". I explained it to him and said "If it's the right color I'll buy it." So he goes and checks because of the color issue.. turns out he didn't even have it! He wanted money for something he didn't even have!

I bought it on ebay... so I guess the best thing I've found in a junkyard would be my ebaymotors and paypal accounts lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big Body LX
                The junk yards here don't let you go through their yards.. you have to tell them the year make and model of the car and the part you want. Then they'll decide if they have the part (without looking mind you) then want the money... and then they go see if they actually have it.

I was looking for a power window switch for my CB7 and the guy said "yes I have it. That'll be $40." and I said "What color" and he said "Huh.. what does it matter?". I explained it to him and said "If it's the right color I'll buy it." So he goes and checks because of the color issue.. turns out he didn't even have it! He wanted money for something he didn't even have!

I bought it on ebay... so I guess the best thing I've found in a junkyard would be my ebaymotors and paypal accounts lol
                i woulda slapped that dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                  DC strut bar, KYB AGX adjustable struts, Eibach sportline springs, neuspeed short shifter.
                  damnit i coulda used that short shifter now that i think about it haha..that car was hardcore!

also has slotted rotors, DC header and exhuast, but the chotchs got the header and exh before us

^sold

Comment

Why wont they let you go in the yard, what they think someone is going to steal,lol, but yeah i would of slapped him too.

Comment

OEM cd/eq bracket
                      '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                      EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                        Why wont they let you go in the yard, what they think someone is going to steal,lol, but yeah i would of slapped him too.
                        Maybe liability or something. But pick-your-parts and ecology are the only yards here in cali that let you go in. Most of the junkyards don't let you in. They also have newer cars than ecology or pyp, but don't have set prices. You can hagle the price. And they will sell you the wrong part. I needed a window for my old Camry and they brought me the wrong one.

My swap thread
                        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

the most frustrating thing i found was a 92-93 cb7 with holes cut for oem fogs which were gone and a dust outline and holes for a flushmount spoiler i was soooo pissed

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

a few turbos, injectors, bov's, intakes, fart cans. I've gotten alot of stuff a freind of mine use to work at the local u pull yard he still does but only on weekends, I've made some money off of his job
                            ricers make baby jesus cry

Comment

Originally posted by Adam

Damn I Want To Goto That Junk Yard When I Goto My Mom's She Lives In Kokina Key ,,, Dont think thats how to spell it but its off saint pete ,,,,, He He
                              -Sean-
                              Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Working...
                              X