Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love and hate relationship with my cb9...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love and hate relationship with my cb9...

I dont know what it is about my cb9, but sometimes I love it and sometimes its like "I hate that piece of shit!"....haha. I've been having all these little problems with my wagon, and Ive been getting them all fixed. Then I started to think that its about time that I should get a new car and sell my cb9 recently. Then I think about all the memories I had on all those family trips in the wagon, also was the first car I tried to fix up (still am), and is my first car my dad gave me. I guess its the 12 years Ive been around the car...that ive grown to love it. Then I think twice of selling it. Oh, and there is no payments on the car either.

Sigh~...what to do? what to do?...haha. Ill probably drive it until it dies?

yeah, most of us, if not all of us go through that point in life with our cb's.
    sometimes shit just doesnt go together as it should. just stick it out man, one day you'll be even more thankfull that you kept your wagon.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

everyone goes through that but ull tough it out if u truly have love for the car like most of us do i have huge plans for my car and i wont let anything stop me from doing what i want to my car

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

i had a manic-deprssive relationship w/ my cb9 too, i traded a while back. i regret it almost everyday. it takes a special person to truely love a wagon, wheather it's a cb9 or a 74 bobcat wagon, lime green w/ wood grain w/ a 351w & 4spd.<--my 1st wagon @ the tender age of 17. they become part of you. you eat sleep and breathe wagons. even if you see a wasted heep of rust where a 75 vista cruiser once was, you still break your neck to look at it and revel in its former glory. if you sell it, you'll relize nothing before or after will measure up.

Comment

Seriously man hold on to that cb9, we wagon lovers are a rare breed, we couldn't stand to loose you.

Comment

Not another I hate my car thread.
            "form follows function."
            Louis Sullivan

Comment

Never said I &quot;hate&quot; my car..

I was just saying that it sucks repairing all the little problems, and the amount of money im spending to do it....and if you read the thread a little more carefully I still like my car, and it has a sentimental value. You know youre going through this type of thing too with your cb Chan man. I know theres been threads like this before but.... right back atcha.

Comment

i will never sell another 4th gen wagon,i have one now with hydraulics but in miss my 91 i sold a couple years ago. full suspention,h22,75 shot n2o. it was a awsome wagon. i miss the faces on the mustang drivers as i beat them in a race. gotta get another 4th gen wagon to make fast again. all i gotta do is get ride of this 5th gen wagon

Comment

Same here. My rust is so embarassing that I avoid roads with long traffic lights. Its weird because it runs good for a car with 187K miles, but the body looks bad. I am going to make a bumper sticker to say "This car runs better than it looks".

Comment

Working...
                  X