Laguna Beach Watchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laguna Beach Watchers

i know Laguna Beach is kind of girly, but i think its alright..tons of hot girls and lots of sick cars and houses. I'm just seeing how many others watch it on here.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

i watched a couple of episodes.. spoiled white girls! lol. i think thats the only group of people that ive seen that takes a limo just to go bowling. but yea they are hotties.

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
      i watched a couple of episodes.. spoiled white girls! lol. i think thats the only group of people that ive seen that takes a limo just to go bowling. but yea they are hotties.
      mmm...most of them would be like whats a cb7, was that made in the 80's?

Comment

Man those kids are waaaaay too spoiled. But it's kind of like a car crash, you can't help to watch it.
        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

oh my goodness.

L.C.

be still my beating heart.
          lifes better in a wagon.

Comment

yea i watch the show as well, but i always have to catch re-runs due to my night class haha... most of them arent that spoiled with cars at least...only 1 has a Mercedes. And wtf, it seems like all the guys on the show are gettin fucked except for Jason! (shit im too girly )

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
              yea i watch the show as well, but i always have to catch re-runs due to my night class haha... most of them arent that spoiled with cars at least...only 1 has a Mercedes. And wtf, it seems like all the guys on the show are gettin fucked except for Jason! (shit im too girly )

kristin just got the BMW x5.

LC and Kristin are hawt

Comment

Yeah I remember seeing that Stephen drove an old ass Tacoma. I thought that was cool.

Yes Kristin and LC are very hot.
                "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

the show is stupid but the girls are stupidly hawt
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i fucking hate that show, its so goddamn pointless. I try to get through my life without problems and drama, why the hell would i want to watch an hour of some rich bitches problems?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

ive watched a few just because, It's Not real to anyone that thinks it is..very anoying when i hear people say it is...

^sold

Comment

hot girls, thats enough reason for me to watch

Comment

i'm guilty. but i won't go out of my way to watch it, if its on i'll catch like 5 minutes of it.

Comment

I hate that show.
                            92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

dood.... that one girl.... has like HUGE fuckin eyes..... that's about all i saw..... that one blonde chick.... i dunno.

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
                              X